• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

West Brom today

TerryPHELAN

First Team Player
Reaction score
Fifth in the table pre match, apart from a few spells in the first half, especially towards the end, they weren’t anything special.
Just shows that the quality of the championship isn’t all that, apart from Leicester and possibly saints, who are both on a different level to all the others.

Many injuries, especially in attack and lost Wallace at the end of Leeds game. They didn't offer a lot but the lads did really well today. Great coach Corberan

And to their fans who spent an hour tapping their heads...off you fckn pop.

NWJack said:
Many injuries, especially in attack and lost Wallace at the end of Leeds game. They didn't offer a lot but the lads did really well today. Great coach Corberan
Same could be said for us. No right back, and as for our forwards, with what we’ve got you could argue that we’re devoid of a striker. I just thought Albion were a very average side

We're a different side with key fit. Desperate for him
To return

Why didn't they put west brom fans in the upper tier then they wouldn't have got soaked

If you look at the table and our general performances against the top half of the table, i am convinced with strengthening and some decent management we could climb the table.

Leicester, Ipswich, Leeds and Soton deservedly beat us, WBA we should have taken something from both games, Cardiff & Bristol were pretty poor but deservedly beat us, Sunderland couldn’t break down 10 men, Watford and Boro beat us against the run of play, we easily beat Norwich, Preston and Millwall, we got away with a few games where we won or got a point against the run of play, when you consider we don’t have that 20 goals a season striker most sides at this level need to succeed and not pace through the side at all!

TerryPHELAN said:
Fifth in the table pre match, apart from a few spells in the first half, especially towards the end, they weren’t anything special.
Just shows that the quality of the championship isn’t all that, apart from Leicester and possibly saints, who are both on a different level to all the others.

I know the saints battered us but I didn't think they were anything special, we just happened to bend over and spread our cheeks for them.

Nocountryforoldjack said:
I know the saints battered us but I didn't think they were anything special, we just happened to bend over and spread our cheeks for them.

Agree to an extent. Second goal killed us, it drained us of confidence. That’s where I go back to having a quality striker. The chances that Yates and Lowe had at 0-0, I’m convinced a clinical striker would’ve scored maybe one or even both.

TerryPHELAN said:
Agree to an extent. Second goal killed us, it drained us of confidence. That’s where I go back to having a quality striker. The chances that Yates and Lowe had at 0-0, I’m convinced a clinical striker would’ve scored maybe one or even both.

Yeah we've been playing without a striker really. Never replaced piroe

2024/2025 fixture list release

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back