• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Wales v Poland

Neath_Jack said:
League B isn't the end of the world anyway is it.

If it’s good enough for Engurland then it must be ok.

Lifelong said:
Not good enough in the final third.. ah well.

No luck either, any of those bouncing ball could have dropped to one of our players.

Given the ref’s Latvian I assume he refs in the Latvian league. Is that really adequate preparation to be reffing at the top table of European international competition? Malcolm Allen reckoned he’d only reffed 5 times this season too, although I accept Malcs may well be pissed.

That ref was sh*te, Morrell, Norrington-Davies are not international class and Bale was beyond sh*te, he's like a grandpa out there

Skippyjack said:
That ref was sh*te, Morrell, Norrington-Davies are not international class and Bale was beyond sh*te, he's like a grandpa out there

Agreed re bale but not the other two.

I know we (rightly) concentrated on the World Cup qualifiers, but after no wins, 1 draw and 5 losses in the group, we can’t really complain with being relegated.

Bring on the World Cup 🙂

Neath_Jack said:

I think that we'll be losing a few pence on away support ticket stubs and broadcasting rights, but I don't know what all that looks like.

phact0rri said:
Neath_Jack said:

I think that we'll be losing a few pence on away support ticket stubs and broadcasting rights, but I don't know what all that looks like.

Plus as has been mentioned we drop to seed 2 in the euro qualifiers for 2024.

Let's be honest we haven't got the technical ability to compete with the teams in that group. We have a workmanlike group of players who compete very well against the top teams. I'm not surprised we slipped out of group A. I am delighted we gave them all a game. As mentioned it was not a priority with the world cup around the corner.
I hate to say it but Bale was worse than poor.

Start of Euro 2024

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back