• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

U21 win to go through to next round of cup

Pacemaker

Alan Waddle
Reaction score
https://www.swanseacity.com/news/report-briton-ferry-llansawel-0-swansea-city-under-21s-6

Darran said:
Good money spinner for The Ferry with over a thousand spectators too.

How did Fletcher and Smith look Dar? 8 in 7 for Fletcher now.

Great turnout to be fair. Jordan Henderson played for Gerrards Saudi team with less than 700 supporters.

Swansea93 said:
How did Fletcher and Smith look Dar? 8 in 7 for Fletcher now.

Fletcher despite his Gol’s didn’t really impress me last night. Smith was excellent until his injury after being fouled. Joe Thomas for me was the best player on the pitch. Lloyd was good coming off the bench too.

I also think Joe Thomas has something about him, seems more mature a bit like Smith they look as if they have played men’s football before.

Which they both have in the lower leagues and Scotland.

Does anyone know if you need a ticket for Monday like in the stadium or if you can just roll up to watch the game at Landore? Presumably you can watch at Landore?

cmajack said:
That's a really good turnout, fair play.

The Ferry senior side get decent crowds for that level most games in fairness to the club.

2024/2025 fixture list release

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back