• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

U21 v Burnley 1pm today at Landore

Burnley had two or three opportunities to score and skied them all then eventually found the back of the net. SWANS 1 BURNLEY 2.

Lissah as capt has made some very poor decisions, I would be amazed if he gets into the 1st team on this perfect. Not sure if his inclusion in the 1st team squad has got to his head

Lissah as capt has made some very poor decisions, I would be amazed if he gets into the 1st team on this perfect. Not sure if his inclusion in the 1st team squad has got to his head
They have very, very high hopes for him down there. Wouldn't at all be surprised to seeing him in firsts next season consistently. Not seen enough of him to form my own opinion, but do worry a bit about his physical profile. Another 6ft centre half in a league full of 6ft3/4 boys in same position.

Think Tom Tweedy who scored the winner for them was the lad signed from Penybont not too long ago.

Lissah has always looked a little erratic to me. Can be cool under pressure and then wasteful with time and space. Plenty of ability and a bit of pace, fingers crossed he fills out physically and mentally over time.

According to the official report he was in our academy at some stage and released later playing for Penybont who received a transfer fee from Burnley. He didn’t particularly stick out during the game although he was decent enough, their 15 Lewis Richardson should have scored at least two but blazed high and wide on a few occasions.

Disappointing overall from the Swans, quite ponderous in attack with Lissah cutting inside and trying to be clever when a pass and move was the better option.

I liked the look of Veevers, Jenkins, Thomas, Wilson who all looked like they could ld play at a higher level although they are all quite young and light looking (although Ben Davies and Connor Roberts were the same at this age)

Last edited:
Veevers was very well thought of at one stage at Man Utd, and we were apparently very surprised he was going to be available and snapped him up despite our wealth of central midfield prospects. Hasn't managed to stand out over any of them really in the games I've seen, but I think he's had his share of injuries (common theme).

There were a lot of players in the stand with obvious injuries, i heard one of them complaining to his family that the medical team thought he had an injury which wasn’t showing up on scans and he said he was born with this apparent injury and it was not an injury.

You can understand the club trying to protect them from themselves but these boys know they are only likely to get one chance at this opportunity to become a pro.

Swansea City v Millwall

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back