• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Travelling to Millwall tomorrow?

rockinj said:
What’s your point? You’re having a go at a peaceful protest and suggest maybe it should be more militant? Listen to yourself.

No 1 you’re beyond tedious

No 2 you’re incoherent

It’s hardly the sort of thing that I’d going to cause thousands of people to go all out is it? I’ve had a moan, like others and that’s that. There are far more important things to worry about. But that doesn’t mean it’s not a stupid idea which most disagree with.

Smile and enjoy your weekend.
That is absolutely delicious. Crying because I keep popping up, yet you’re quoting me and biting at my ankles begging for attention. Come on now, make your mind up.

You think you’re some sort of forum heavyweight, an intellectual behemoth. When in fact you’re just a forum bully who doesn’t like others who stand up to your shit.

Now go cry more 😭😭😭😭

rockinj said:
What’s your point? You’re having a go at a peaceful protest and suggest maybe it should be more militant? Listen to yourself.

No 1 you’re beyond tedious

No 2 you’re incoherent

It’s hardly the sort of thing that I’d going to cause thousands of people to go all out is it? I’ve had a moan, like others and that’s that. There are far more important things to worry about. But that doesn’t mean it’s not a stupid idea which most disagree with.

Smile and enjoy your weekend.

Oh and as for 'No 2 you’re incoherent', you might want to reread and edit your second paragraph. Again.

NeathJack said:
Huge turnout...

https://twitter.com/NeathJack1/status/1708101120885723563

No surprise there, looking at the author of the article :lol: He did one a week or so back, entitled something like 'Why I think driving at 20mph is a fantastic idea' :D

jack123 said:
No surprise there, looking at the author of the article :lol: He did one a week or so back, entitled something like 'Why I think driving at 20mph is a fantastic idea' :D

Was there a bigger turnout than he's reporting then which you have evidence of?

NeathJack said:
Was there a bigger turnout than he's reporting then which you have evidence of?

I'm not talking about the numbers there, just his style of reporting. IMO it's unprofessional, it's very biased towards the WG 20mph idea, and he doesn't try to hide it.

I think it goes to show, the spin they can put on any story, his opinion is that people aren't bothered about it. I have read the comments previously on WOL, and the majority are wise to the one sided WG favouring reporting.

Neath_Jack said:
That is absolutely delicious. Crying because I keep popping up, yet you’re quoting me and biting at my ankles begging for attention. Come on now, make your mind up.

You think you’re some sort of forum heavyweight, an intellectual behemoth. When in fact you’re just a forum bully who doesn’t like others who stand up to your s**t.

Now go cry more 😭😭😭😭

Do I? Interesting. For a start think I haven’t posted for about 3 years and secondly I just say it as I see it. I have my views like everyone else. I just happen to hold views that don’t tend to follow the weather on non swans related stuff and on swans related stuff I do have views that I think many agree with that doesn’t mean I’m right on everything but I do think I’ve been more right more often than not if you look at what I’ve said. But anyway who cares, this isn’t a competition

2024/2025 fixture list release

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back