• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Transfer window

So this guy is a 7 figure fee stated by BBC.
Am I guessing that is in Brazilian real and that would equate to 250k? Surely wouldn't be sterling with his background but there again with this lot 😂

Welcome Ronald, good luck.

JAnet defo needs a presence:
‘Way down by the sea,
Where you can follow Swansea,
Swansea City’s Frenzy’

- over the next few days - both The Secret and The Observatory will be in a proper frenzy, by all accounts 😉

So this guy is a 7 figure fee stated by BBC.
Am I guessing that is in Brazilian real and that would equate to 250k? Surely wouldn't be sterling with his background but there again with this lot 😂

Welcome Ronald, good luck.
I seriously hope we haven't paid over a million for a guy who's parent club aren't even active currently (as far as I can tell)

JAnet defo needs a presence:
‘Way down by the sea,
Where you can follow Swansea,
Swansea City’s Frenzy’

- over the next few days - both The Secret and The Observatory will be in a proper frenzy, by all accounts 😉
Was in the Observatory yesterday as it happens, not impressed, very overpriced and full to the rafters with hipsters, drinking green tea and eating chickpea toasted sandwiches.
Noah will be raking it in.

Lovely day for a stroll along the beautiful Swansea Bay with the dog though...

Was in the Observatory yesterday as it happens, not impressed, very overpriced and full to the rafters with hipsters, drinking green tea and eating chickpea toasted sandwiches.
Noah will be raking it in.

Lovely day for a stroll along the beautiful Swansea Bay with the dog though...
Not a patch on the Bagle, innit (their steaks are proper decent vfm)

But the frenzy won’t be in Baglan

Not a patch on the Bagle, innit (their steaks are proper decent vfm)

But the frenzy won’t be in Baglan
Ahhh the Bagle ❤️
Howz it doing nowadays, my son was the restaurant manager there until recently, the manager Mike is a Penlan boi, good lad he is too 👍

Last edited:
hoping 1 more in (loan, probs) and one loaned out .
pity we didn't land the two signings, as Luke said.

hoping 1 more in (loan, probs) and one loaned out .
pity we didn't land the two signings, as Luke said.
Not sure another loan would be good for us since we are limited to only a few in a matchday squad.

Currently Rushworth, Patino, Humphries, Ashby, Lowe usually make up our full allowance.

Not sure another loan would be good for us since we are limited to only a few in a matchday squad.

Currently Rushworth, Patino, Humphries, Ashby, Lowe usually make up our full allowance.
Limited to 5 in the match day squad I think, none of those 5 are gonna be happy if they are dropped out of Squad, think the rules were changed after Watford got promoted with around 8 to 10 loans in match day squad, I could be wrong on that of course, but I do remember a bit of a kerfuffle over it.

2024/2025 fixture list release

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back