• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Transfer window

wonder if we go back with a second bid ( not holding my breath)

Blackett Taylor is seemingly available for 600K I’d rather us go for him knowing he’s scored and provided a few goals for Charlton.

The poster is either a bot or a WUM.
Question for Mr S, is there some way of spotting them?
Reading his post and the structure of the post suggests to me that a former banned poster has taken advantage of the new forum and has re registered.

Got to give it to Newquay/AC.

Just heard that McBurnie to Swansea has legs and McBurnie is actually trying to push it through.

Got to give it to Newquay/AC.

Just heard that McBurnie to Swansea has legs and McBurnie is actually trying to push it through.
If this is true I’d be delighted he’s a great player, puts in 100% effort and would be a lot better than Yates.

If this is true I’d be delighted he’s a great player, puts in 100% effort and would be a lot better than Yates.
Nah. He's has one decent season, which was with us, thankfully. He'll be wanting to come here to get drunk. It'll be like Joe Allen, but with more hangovers.

Mcburnie will score goals for us, he certainly wouldn't shit out like Yates did against Birmingham and again yesterday, can't see the move happening, unfortunately...

2024/2025 fixture list release

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back