• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Tim Bachman RIP

ABSwan

Alan Waddle
Reaction score
Loved Bachman-Turner Overdrive back in the 70's.

Only 3 months after his brother Robbie, only Randy Bachman left now of the 3 brothers in the band.

Something I never knew about Randy Bachman until I came to Canada, he co-wrote the song American Woman while in his band before BTO, The Guess Who.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7miRCLeFSJo

Every compilation and driving box set of 80s CD s include , BTO You aint seen Nothing yet .

Toto , Styx , Chicago , Blue Oyster Cult , add in ZZ Top were then a change in sound for me to listen to .

Still on my car go to listening music is Foreinger , enjoy that era of music .

Robbie said:
Every compilation and driving box set of 80s CD s include , BTO You aint seen Nothing yet .

Toto , Styx , Chicago , Blue Oyster Cult , add in ZZ Top were then a change in sound for me to listen to .

Still on my car go to listening music is Foreinger , enjoy that era of music .

Saw a few of the above and many many more over the years and i can honestly say Lou Gram along with Daryl Hall voices were a cut above. But the most amazing voice i have ever heard was female at a Stones concert Miss Lisa Fisher, nothing has ever even come close. There is a great doc about session backing singers called " 20 feet from stardom" which is an excellent watch.

Kelly Hansen does vocals with Foreigner these days , he is good , probabiy never be Lou Gramm but he gives it his best shot .

Last couple of shows I have seen them , Mick Jones only appears for the second half of their set so like the rest of us , age catches up , but still an original member getting on stage .

AOR , not to everyones liking and probably a particular sound not appreciated by us Brits at the time though .

2024/2025 fixture list release

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back