• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Those Chinese tourists

BLAZE

Tommy Hutchison
Reaction score
Willing to be educated if someone wants to defend their behaviour, but on the face of it they were bang out of order in my not-so-esteemed opinion ✋ That fellas aggression could've been met with a bop on the nose if he picked the wrong person

I visited China once and I cant for a second imagine trying to oppose my customs on them. The entitlement is quite unreal

This is coming from someone who detests being on camera too

Last edited:
The lady police officer wants to brush up on her understanding of the law too

Sometimes you just have to pick your battles, apply common sense and move on. Whilst he had the right to play the piano and be filmed doing so, once the wasting of police time started happening he could have just shut things down for a while. Scenarios like this can be a catalyst to bigger racial tension.

So give in to their unreasonable request then?

So give in to their unreasonable request then?
Possible options include:
1. As per what played out. Police time wasted and the guy in the hi-vis jacket looking like he would be willing to mouth off in a not so educated way.
2. Carry on playing and concentrate on filming of himself only.
3. Down tools, go grab a coffee for ten mins and come back once they gone elsewhere.

He would come out of this with more credit by following 2 or 3. He almost followed 2. but still made too many references to the Chinese.

Last edited:
Cant agree sorry. Filming these videos may be an income source for him. Would you drop your work and shut things down if someone unreasonably called the police on you? He wasn't doing anything wrong and didnt even instigate the disagreement

Im not defending the guy by the way, I get the feeling he's enjoying the attention. This isnt about him for me, it's about their entitlement

Sorry Coop, I must make a confession... I havent actually seen the full video yet, just the first half 🤦 I cant comment on the guy in hi-viz or what the uploader says/does in the second half of the video

That was quite funny 😁
And yes, fuk them, for a group of people that didn't want to be filmed they sure made an exhibition of themselves...

Sky News and other outlets are now all over this as the piano has been closed off.

It has backfired a little on the Chinese group.

2024/2025 fixture list release

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back