• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

This Andy Robertson/lino nonsense

JustJack

Lee Trundle
Reaction score
Has anyone involved not got anything better to do with their lives?

Robertson grabbed the linesman's arm, who shrugs it away and "unfortunately" brushes Robertsons chin by accident

That's all there is to it, yet now in the bizarre world we live the lino has assaulted a player and is facing a ban for his actions.

#IstandwithConstantine

Chris Sutton, I kid you not -

"You can't have assistants throwing elbows. I really don't know what he was thinking"

Throwing elbows? ffs!

When Mitro done it, he was the worst criminal in the world, throw the book at him etc.

Now an official does it, ah it was only a shrug! F*ck my eyes :lol:

Disagree with Roy Keane Robertson is a tough cookie. I mean he didn't go to the floor after that attack by the lino.
Only last week Kane took a nasty twist of the eyelash and I thought he wasn't going to get up.
If the FA take action on the Lino I hope Robertson is equally penalised with any suspension.

Keane is right, but he forgets how he and his Manure cronies chased Andy Durso the length of Old Trafford, Durso should have stuck the head in at least 2 of em.

Neath_Jack said:
When Mitro done it, he was the worst criminal in the world, throw the book at him etc.

Which would be a fair point if the two incidents were exactly the same. One viewing of each would show they are clearly different.

If the official gets a ban, Robertson's should be longer for putting his hands on him in the first place (which almost certainly came on top of a mouthful of abuse).

Robertson's one of those who loves to dish it out, but throws his toys out of the pram when he gets some back. A modern day Robbie Savage.

JustJack said:
Chris Sutton, I kid you not -

"You can't have assistants throwing elbows. I really don't know what he was thinking"

Throwing elbows? ffs!

When it comes to talking bollocks, Sutton is football's answer to Nadine Dorries :lol: :lol: :lol:

JackSomething said:
Which would be a fair point if the two incidents were exactly the same. One viewing of each would show they are clearly different.

If the official gets a ban, Robertson's should be longer for putting his hands on him in the first place (which almost certainly came on top of a mouthful of abuse).

Robertson's one of those who loves to dish it out, but throws his toys out of the pram when he gets some back. A modern day Robbie Savage.

Which would be a fair point if anyone said they were exactly the same.

As you were.

Neath_Jack said:
Which would be a fair point if anyone said they were exactly the same.

As you were.

So you admit comparing this incident to the Mitrovic one was a bad take then. Good stuff.

Neath_Jack said:

If it was one of our players we'd be calling for the death penalty :lol: :lol: :lol:

JackSomething said:
So you admit comparing this incident to the Mitrovic one was a bad take then. Good stuff.

Are you feeling okay? Eyes a bit tired?

Blimey, twice you’ve insinuated something that hasn’t been said in a short space of time.

Have another crack if you want.

Neath_Jack said:

So this isn't comparing the two incidents and the reactions to them then? Never mind my eyes, I'm concerned about your comprehension. :lol:

2024/2025 fixture list release

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back