• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

This abhorrent racist tweet

Darran

Roger Freestone
Reaction score
And people have a problem with players taking the knee.

https://twitter.com/ashton_hewitt/status/1345094158936117248?s=21

I'm sure you just enjoy posting racist stuff in a roundabout way, the police responded to him and the guy obviously shit himself and has deleted the account. End of story.

Monty said:
I'm sure you just enjoy posting racist stuff in a roundabout way, the police responded to him and the guy obviously shit himself and has deleted the account. End of story.

The fact that someone thought it was ok to post it in the first place is the story

Manselton Jack said:
Monty said:

The fact that someone thought it was ok to post it in the first place is the story

Posting the story would be https://www.itv.com/news/wales/2021-01-03/police-investigate-racist-tweet-aimed-at-dragons-rugbys-ashton-hewitt

Darran has a history of posting race baiting stuff, linking directly to the offending tweet proves that.

Manselton Jack said:
Monty said:

Absolutely correct.
The fact that someone took the time and trouble to set that up should result in them having their hands amputated and it someone was to hold him down I’d play doctor.

Darran said:
Manselton Jack said:

Absolutely correct.
The fact that someone took the time and trouble to set that up should result in them having their hands amputated and it someone was to hold him down I’d play doctor.

The fact remains, that if you posted that image on any random forum in existence and not the one where you're Deputy Head of the clique you would be banned and the post would be removed. You didn't even link the story or give any background.

2024/2025 fixture list release

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back