• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

The Weather

jack123

Michu
Reaction score
Rain tomorrow, and Saturday, light cloud on Sunday followed by rain all the way up to the 17th. Temperatures around 15 degrees according to bbc weather..

https://www.bbc.co.uk/weather/2636432

Wow, nearly June, funny thing is, and you just know it, we will have a week of nice weather 80 degree plus in July/August and the news will batter the headline home about global warming. :D

Plus there will be hosepipe bans in Wales again, :lol:

And some people will still believe them.

Yes, all the global droughts, fires, devastation, glaciers melting, sea rising, its all just coincidence or a woke conspiracy.

Pegojack said:
Yes, all the global droughts, fires, devastation, glaciers melting, sea rising, its all just coincidence or a woke conspiracy.

:lol: It's like gammon bingo sometimes around here...

Pegojack said:

The number of times Ive pointed out that "climate" and "weather" are not the same...I must be deliberate on their part.

DJack said:
The number of times Ive pointed out that "climate" and "weather" are not the same...I must be deliberate on their part.

Climate is the study of weather patterns over a longer period of time, and weather is short term.

So with that being said, why is it that, we can have absolutely shocking weather most of the year, then come July/August we will have a few days of temperatures of 30 degrees and above, and that's when the BBC, ITV, will bombard the tv with climate shills.

Is it the fact, that they know it's pointless saying like now for example when the weather is rubbish, but wait until the weather is boiling, because they think it's more believable then..

Mark my words, you will hear nothing till it gets warm, as soon as it does you will the weather reporter shills, giving it the olde it's been the warmest July since records began, but a poor summer and they will be noticeably quiet.

jack123 said:
Climate is the study of weather patterns over a longer period of time, and weather is short term.

So with that being said, why is it that, we can have absolutely shocking weather most of the year, then come July/August we will have a few days of temperatures of 30 degrees and above, and that's when the BBC, ITV, will bombard the tv with climate shills.

Is it the fact, that they know it's pointless saying like now for example when the weather is rubbish, but wait until the weather is boiling, because they think it's more believable then..

Mark my words, you will hear nothing till it gets warm, as soon as it does you will the weather reporter shills, giving it the olde it's been the warmest July since records began, but a poor summer and they will be noticeably quiet.

PUT THE SHOVEL DOWN!

jack123 said:
Rain tomorrow, and Saturday, light cloud on Sunday followed by rain all the way up to the 17th. Temperatures around 15 degrees according to bbc weather..

https://www.bbc.co.uk/weather/2636432

Wow, nearly June, funny thing is, and you just know it, we will have a week of nice weather 80 degree plus in July/August and the news will batter the headline home about global warming. :D

Plus there will be hosepipe bans in Wales again, :lol:

And some people will still believe them.

That nice week you talk of, that’s the week I will be away on holiday.

Turn the sound down when Derek Brockway is doing the forecast , and the cvnt looks like he's singing.

Itchysphincter said:
Warm and wet numbnuts. Global warming. What did you think it meant??

Hmm, firstly charming as always. :lol:

Secondly I am not wrong, and how can I be wrong for stating the weather is rubbish for the foreseeable future, and when it changes to just a few days of warm weather, then then the bbc/itv will get the global warming shills out in force.

What I have said is an observation of mine, as in can see it in front of me, and it's been the same for the last few years..

I wonder if your observations are different to mine, do you think ferk it's warmer than ever?

It’s warm and wet. You want climate change to mean it’s dry and hot for you. Go live in Turkey, like those white power ex-pub landlords.

Itchysphincter said:
It’s warm and wet. You want climate change to mean it’s dry and hot for you. Go live in Turkey, like those white power ex-pub landlords.

Ohh Scientist are you? You know nothing about global warming and climate change, unless you want to contradict my actual op of the weather is shite, Lefty silly boy.

You said in your OP that you don’t believe in climate change because it’s raining. Thick tw@t. 🤣🤣🤣🤣

2024/2025 fixture list release

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back