• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

The summer of test cricket - Ashes 2023

exiledclaseboy

Staff member
Reaction score
Started this morning. Ireland 64/3. Five ashes tests to come plus the WTC final between India and Australia. Loves it I do. Football schmootball.

I’m not sticking my neck out here in predicting that England will only bat once in this game.

exiledclaseboy said:
I’m not sticking my neck out here in predicting that England will only bat once in this game.

You could well be correct. 🤔

exiledclaseboy said:

Maybe you should put a few quid on the lottery tonight, without sticking your neck out too. 😁

England plodding along today...🤣

Hope Ireland can at least take this deep into day 3 for the sake of Test cricket, the future of the longer and purest format desperately needs the likes of Ireland and Bangladesh to develop to some sort of competent level surely...

Caught a bit on the radio yesterday , seems Ireland are putting more emphasis on the Cricket World Cup than this one off Test .

Probably sums up their inept performance , sure they are trying , but obviously England are miles ahead in standard .

Pity the spectators who have paid good money to attend , only to witness an England nets session .

Bought my tickets for June 17th at edgbaston, 6 of us it is, so looking forward to it especially because of the brand of cricket we’re playing and it’s the ashes. I sorted this out last year and post this message as a warning to you all.

Somehow, and I don’t think it was me, she’s up the duff, the due date being June 13th. Crikey i exclaimed, hope that’s accurate cos I’m in Birmingham until the 15th.

Well that went down like a shit in a lift. She called me an “inconsiderate bastard”. Couldn’t believe it, I didn’t pick the birthdate did I. Anyway I’ve told her if I can’t go to the day’s cricket in June because she’s being so mean I’m doing the whole Windies tour this winter. Only fair isn’t it?

tim.healings said:
Bought my tickets for June 17th at edgbaston, 6 of us it is, so looking forward to it especially because of the brand of cricket we’re playing and it’s the ashes. I sorted this out last year and post this message as a warning to you all.

Somehow, and I don’t think it was me, she’s up the duff, the due date being June 13th. Crikey i exclaimed, hope that’s accurate cos I’m in Birmingham until the 15th.

Well that went down like a s**t in a lift. She called me an “inconsiderate bastard”. Couldn’t believe it, I didn’t pick the birthdate did I. Anyway I’ve told her if I can’t go to the day’s cricket in June because she’s being so mean I’m doing the whole Windies tour this winter. Only fair isn’t it?

Does that mean you are selling your ticket(s) for the match?

SplJack1 said:
Does that mean you are selling your ticket(s) for the match?

It does, however I have sold it to a mate, another however is that there may be a couple of tickets going cos a couple of the group can’t go. You interested?

tim.healings said:
It does, however I have sold it to a mate, another however is that there may be a couple of tickets going cos a couple of the group can’t go. You interested?

Yes mate, very interested. Can you message me if they are for sale? 👍🏼

2024/2025 fixture list release

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back