• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

The Ryder Cup

Reaction score
It's coming up soon and I saw this article about Brooks Koepka on the Beeb:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/golf/58562548

Is that a good indication of why the US record is relatively poor in modern times? They almost always have the better players, but are all about individual success and so find it difficult to gel as a team maybe? Would help explain the excellent Ryder Cup record of middling European players and the comparatively poor record of great American goflers (Hi Tiger!).

If the Yanks can come together as a team, there should be no doubt about the result. Look at the world rankings. Europe have 1 player in the top ten, while the Americans have 8!

_120532861_rc3.png

Darran said:
Brooks recently said he’s going to win more majors than Tiger too.
F*ck him.

Didn't Poulter once say that him and Tiger were the best two players in the world? Him and Brooks should have plenty to chat about if they play against each other.

sainthelens said:
No Justin Rose??

I was surprised myself. He would have to have been a Captain's pick and Harrington went with Poulter, Garcia and Lowry. Ridiculous that the Americans get so many more Captain's picks, should be the same for both teams.

Yes, but Europe have the option to change the number of picks. Their choice not to.

Should be a great contest. Stunning course for this one.

biggar63 said:
Yes, but Europe have the option to change the number of picks. Their choice not to.

Should be a great contest. Stunning course for this one.

Thanks for that, I wasn't aware of that fact. Complaint withdrawn! :lol:

2024/2025 fixture list release

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back