• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

The Official Nottingham Forest vs Swansea City Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
That’s it then, barring a miracle. We’ve done better than I thought we would back in February. The lockdown helped us, but we’ve struggled to maintain the pace with games coming so often.

Risc said:
FearOfAJackPlanet said:
Really thought we'd win today, and the first-half was promising, but in the end the summary of this game is the summary of our season as a whole: just not good enough.

Yeah

Unfortunately despite my calls for Celina earlier, today’s cameo and the one against Luton (I think) has shown why he hasn’t been used by Cooper.

Yep, a mardy Balkan. His own worst enemy.

Risc said:
FearOfAJackPlanet said:
Really thought we'd win today, and the first-half was promising, but in the end the summary of this game is the summary of our season as a whole: just not good enough.

Yeah

Unfortunately despite my calls for Celina earlier, today’s cameo and the one against Luton (I think) has shown why he hasn’t been used by Cooper.
To be fair Naughton's stupidity meant that he was playing on the edge of our penalty area and not theirs.

KarlHRummenigge said:
Risc said:
FearOfAJackPlanet said:

Yeah

Yep, a mardy Balkan. His own worst enemy.
He's not doing himself any favours though if he wants away.

Coming on and showing little or no interest will probably get him a move to ADO Den Haag or another crap side

Risc said:
FearOfAJackPlanet said:

Yeah

A player utterly destroyed by Steve.Another to the list.He'll be begging to get away

Status
Not open for further replies.

2024/2025 fixture list release

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back