• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

The Met Police

Neath_Jack

Alan Curtis
Reaction score
Rotten to the core.

https://news.sky.com/story/met-police-officer-repeatedly-raped-by-colleague-and-staff-urinated-on-key-findings-of-baroness-caseys-damning-review-into-force-12839117

Someone will be along shortly, linking to some right wing gammon on Twitter, telling us that the report was driven by the WOKEY lot.

Sickening people.

Many years ago a mate of mine failed the test to become a PC with SWP, the instructor took him to one side an told him to apply for the Met saying "they will literally take anyone, stay up there for 5 years and apply for a transfer back home".
This is exactly what he did and is now only 3 years off retirement from the force at 50...

Not just the Met, closer to home there are scumbags policing our own doorsteps.

Swanjaxs said:
Many years ago a mate of mine failed the test to become a PC with SWP, the instructor took him to one side an told him to apply for the Met saying "they will literally take anyone, stay up there for 5 years and apply for a transfer back home".
This is exactly what he did and is now only 3 years off retirement from the force at 50...

Good on him, but you can understand as to why the Met are less fussy, must be a hell of a job being a PC up there compared to SW though, got a couple who work up there off and on [not policing] and if it wasn't for what the earn and can earn they'd go nowhere near the place, not all of London of course, but its not all its made out to be.

Swanjaxs said:

A mate of mines is/was a copper in Townhill.

Thick as mince.

Neath_Jack said:
Rotten to the core.

https://news.sky.com/story/met-police-officer-repeatedly-raped-by-colleague-and-staff-urinated-on-key-findings-of-baroness-caseys-damning-review-into-force-12839117

Someone will be along shortly, linking to some right wing gammon on Twitter, telling us that the report was driven by the WOKEY lot.

Sickening people.

Wibble wibble Sadiq Khan wibble Cressida Dick was hard done by

I've said it all before, spent 20 years working in the met, left in 2011, cesspit when I joined, cesspit when I left and still a cesspit, nothing has changed, it's an absolute disgrace, same thing will happen in 20 years time, it seriously needs to be broken up, Police officers used to be proud to serve, now its just a facist organisation, saying that when wasn't it...........

2024/2025 fixture list release

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back