• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

The Last of Us

exiledclaseboy

Staff member
Reaction score
I knew nothing about this going into the series, I’d no idea about the video game. The last one of those things I played was probably Frogger. This is a superb series though. Episode three is one if the best bits of telly I’ve watched for years.

Get it watched. Sky Atlantic.

exiledclaseboy said:
I knew nothing about this going into the series, I’d no idea about the video game. The last one of those things I played was probably Frogger. This is a superb series though. Episode three is one if the best bits of telly I’ve watched for years.

Silent Witness was on mun,

Jungle SAS who dares wins on now :D

exiledclaseboy said:

Wait until you see the Frogger drama coming up on BBC… :D

TLOU has been excellent so far.

Haven't watched any of it so far, but the game was excellent. Looks like this is shaping up to be the best adaptation of a game yet, not that it's a very high bar to clear. It would be nice to think that the upcoming adaptations of God of War, Fallout, and Event Horizon will be quality also, but I'm not optimistic.

I believe they're doing the whole of the first game in the first series of the show. Which likely means the second series will be the entirety of the second game. That will be interesting, given fan outrage at the story of the second game. I'm not going to spoil the major story point that enraged the fanboys (and would advise you to not look it up if you're enjoying the show), but the story prominently featuring a trans character unsurprisingly didn't go down well with the more reactionary element of gaming fans.

Watched the third episode last night. One of the best episodes of any series I’ve seen, I thought. Thoroughly enjoyed it.

MrSwerve said:
Watched the third episode last night. One of the best episodes of any series I’ve seen, I thought. Thoroughly enjoyed it.

Yup. It was beautiful. TV doesn’t get much better than that.

Darran said:

And I've just checked and I haven't got the channel, and it isn't on my IPTV things either. Sounded shit anyway :|

10 mins into Episode 2 and enjoying it...Pedro Pascal is just awesome in The Mandolrian an Narcos, so if he's in it, as far as I am concerned, I'm watching....Ta for the heads up ecb....

I spent one Saturday maybe 5 years ago watching a youtube video of the whole of the video game.(Cutscenes and selected gameplay sections stitched together to form the entire narrative) The fact that I watched a 7hr video uninterrupted speaks to how engaged I was. As a story it was a masterpiece.

2024/2025 fixture list release

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back