• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

The FA Cup Fourth Round 23/24 | The Official Match Thread | AFC Bournemouth v Swansea City FC | The Vitality Stadium

Naughton is a useless twat too what the fuxk is he doing
He's an 'experienced head on the training ground to help the youngsters', or something. Nothing against him personally - he's been a decent servant in times gone by, but what the f*ck he's doing earning a wage from us at present is beyond me.

He's an 'experienced head on the training ground to help the youngsters', or something. Nothing against him personally - he's been a decent servant in times gone by, but what the f*ck he's doing earning a wage from us at present is beyond me.
Tom Butler was given a contract because he used to crack jokes in the dressing room...

There is nothing in the final 3rd.

Looking at this, we need about 3/4 attacking players to come in over the next 7 days.

As for tonight.....we need to go to a back 4 ASAP.
I hope Williams doesn't persist with this 3 at the back......its a disaster.

*narrator*: Swansea fans predicted that both literal and metaphorical violence, sexual and otherwise, would be inflicted on their team on their teams visit to the south coast this evening. Time will tell if their fears are well founded...

*narrator*: They were well founded.

Are we at the point where it's better for us long term to actively want to concede more goals? Cause a scene and force money to spent out of embrassment?
Do we think just spending money will help given what we bought in the summer?

The midfield diamond experiment is clearly not working, we desperately need to change things up and fast or we are going to be looking at a rugby score.

And more than 1000 people on the site - this will test this bloody server!
Didn't see this, but just started a new thread about online members.

At least something related to SCFC is on upward trajectory.

2024/2025 fixture list release

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back