• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

The don't like it up em... 😂

In the cold light of sobering up, that was more comfortable than any of the four double wins except the 4-0 up there. They never actually threatened us in any way. Cullen scores that penalty, it’s another 4-0 I reckon. The deluded twats are just dogshit. Now let’s finish above them - which definitely shouldn’t happen this year given their spawny list of undeserved wins.

Deluded turds. There is not one single player I can think of in their side that I’d pick over ours with everyone fit, and god knows we have some glaring weaknesses. They are absobulut dogshit.

They couldn’t get the ball off us.
We had more gears and should have scored more.

Deluded turds. There is not one single player I can think of in their side that I’d pick over ours with everyone fit, and god knows we have some glaring weaknesses. They are absobulut dogshit.
As bad as our performance was at theirs earlier this season that today by them was comedy fucking gold, spineless gutless bastards 🤣

I'm sure if they did the double today they would over this like a rash ... playing down the rivalry when it suits. They rant about being our capital and bigger club and the Bristol rivalry is a nice distraction for them.

2024/2025 fixture list release

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back