• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

The Birds In The Garden And Everywhere Else Thread

• Thread starter Darran
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 750
  • Views: Views 114,755
I think it was at Slimbridge, I took quite a few of different water birds on that day. Looking at the dates on the photos and it was 17 years ago today.

I think it was at Slimbridge, I took quite a few of different water birds on that day. Looking at the dates on the photos and it was 17 years ago today.
Not entirely wild then but good pics, especially the Carolina Duck. 👍

Darran. I can't believe what I saw. Some blue tits, bluebirds, seagulls and pigeons, Darran.

Went up to the Bird of Prey Centre that's within the National Botanical Gardens today, both me and 'the other half had flight experiences with a Great Grey Owl and Red Kite. I felt very reasonably priced, £20 got entry to the Gardens, entry to the Centre and the above.

We also paid an additional £3 each to watch a show of other birds of prey, the peregrine flew right past us at a rate of knots. Well worth a visit for anyone who is interested.

Attachments

• RK1.jpeg
    RK1.jpeg
    321.1 KB · Views: 3
  • GG1.jpg
    GG1.jpg
    246.2 KB · Views: 3
  • GG2.jpg
    GG2.jpg
    453.2 KB · Views: 3
  • GG3.jpg
    GG3.jpg
    382.3 KB · Views: 4
Went up to the Bird of Prey Centre that's within the National Botanical Gardens today, both me and 'the other half had flight experiences with a Great Grey Owl and Red Kite. I felt very reasonably priced, £20 got entry to the Gardens, entry to the Centre and the above.

We also paid an additional £3 each to watch a show of other birds of prey, the peregrine flew right past us at a rate of knots. Well worth a visit for anyone who is interested.
Great photos 👍

Superb Dan.

2024/2025 fixture list release

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back