• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Taking the knee booed at Millwall

Professor

Tommy Hutchison
Reaction score
Will please some no doubt. Disappointing but predictable is my view. I personally feel the point of standing against has been made, but jeers just condone racism

These things have a shelf life, don't they? I think the point is made now, let's pack it in or you only give opportunities to idiots like at Millwall.

Dion Dublin just laid right into them, well pal

They can't be seen to damage the ethos of the brand.

It's become yet another means to polarise. I just wish the home players could have walked off and refused to play.

Glad to see the booing, keep politics out of football. Watching the West Ham/Utd game and now we have rainbow laces for two weeks for the LGBT community.They might as well throw in the extinction rebellion with it, i am fed up of this wokey left propaganda and will be cancelling my Sky subscription and TV licence when my contacts up.

Should have stopped ages ago, it's become something to ridicule, a bit like the 'clap for the NHS' thing.

Booing is idiotic though.

Sometimes these things that push for equality (which is correct) don't know where to stop. That sounds awful I know, but you need to think how we can impact on racist people, how to integrate people together. Something that is repetitive such as this is clearly starting to grate on people, which is unfortunate.

A different approach is now needed, before it causes more harm than good.

realswan said:
Glad to see the booing, keep politics out of football. Watching the West Ham/Utd game and now we have rainbow laces for two weeks for the LGBT community.They might as well throw in the extinction rebellion with it, i am fed up of this wokey left propaganda and will be cancelling my Sky subscription and TV licence when my contacts up.

Racism is not political, it is a shameful stain on humanity and the sooner numbskulls like you understand that there is a problem then the quicker we can eradicate it from society. You are obviously uncomfortable with the LGBT community as well. Are you living in 1976? Maybe you'd feel at home on the other board?

realswan said:

So you're glad to see people booing a small gesture of ant racism. Well done.

realswan said:

No you wont

realswan said:
I assume you've stopped watching the Swans as well

realswan said:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: idiot

2024/2025 fixture list release

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back