• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Swansea Street Food Festival

jack123

Michu
Reaction score
https://www.facebook.com/photo?fbid=603650178478361&set=a.458820922961288

Anyone been to this yet? I'm thinking of heading down maybe Sunday or Monday.

jack123 said:
https://www.facebook.com/photo?fbid=603650178478361&set=a.458820922961288

Anyone been to this yet? I'm thinking of heading down maybe Sunday or Monday.

Expect to pay 6 quid a beer, J123, £5.20 pint of San Miguel at pump house last Monday, got an appointment with Bank Manger on Tuesday, he's taking me to lunch, hope he got got plenty of cash loaded on the Banks card, he's gonna need it :lol:

Niigata Jack said:
Expect to pay 6 quid a beer, J123, £5.20 pint of San Miguel at pump house last Monday, got an appointment with Bank Manger on Tuesday, he's taking me to lunch, hope he got got plenty of cash loaded on the Banks card, he's gonna need it :lol:

Thanks Max, I don't think I'll be drinking really, just going down to sample the food. Never been to this kind of festival before, I just wondered what the craic was, I notice on the facebook page they are charging 11 quid just to book a table? :shock:

It says free entry, got a funny feeling the food is going to be a very high price, initially I thought it was just some kind of taster session, to sample different kinds of food, yet the eleven quid just for a table, has set alarm bells ringing for me, hopefully I am wrong.

Edit: Just re-read that, what? Your bank manger taking you to lunch? lol I wouldn't even know who my bank manager was, hardly ever go in. I 'd love to know the story behind this though, I mean a bank manger taking someone to lunch, you must have some kind of coin for him/her to do that.

jack123 said:
Thanks Max, I don't think I'll be drinking really, just going down to sample the food. Never been to this kind of festival before, I just wondered what the craic was, I notice on the facebook page they are charging 11 quid just to book a table? :shock:

It says free entry, got a funny feeling the food is going to be a very high price, initially I thought it was just some kind of taster session, to sample different kinds of food, yet the eleven quid just for a table, has set alarm bells ringing for me, hopefully I am wrong.

Edit: Just re-read that, what? Your bank manger taking you to lunch? lol I wouldn't even know who my bank manager was, hardly ever go in. I 'd love to know the story behind this though, I mean a bank manger taking someone to lunch, you must have some kind of coin for him/her to do that.

I wish :D it was a little quip regarding the price of a pint.

I do know someone who is a manager or at least was and he's as tight as a submarine hatch, he loves a pint though and worst of all he's a scum fan. :x

2024/2025 fixture list release

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back