• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Swansea replica shirts

magicdaps10

Tommy Hutchison
Reaction score
I know it's not everyone's cup of tea but it seems the 1994 replica has gone down a treat with fans and the tills at the Liberty.
It's something that the club are really missing out on and I'm Suprised haven't gone down the route as strong as they should with replica merchandise.

Think it's a no brainier for fans and income in the club but they have to hit the right years
Blue and white from 81
Gulf/Action tops from early/mid 90s
DP tops from late 80s.

Some people on here think it’s immature for grown men to be interested in football shirts but, thankfully, I’m sufficiently immature to be very interested in this topic.

For me, the GOAT is the centenary white and gold Adidas.
I have that, unworn with tags on, and that's the way it will stay, magnificent shirt 💪💥

I have 2 lovely replica of the blue 1981 shirt, one large and one XL.......large one shrunk in the wash so had to go up in size to be safe 😁
Some people on here think it’s immature for grown men to be interested in football shirts but, thankfully, I’m sufficiently immature to be very interested in this topic.

For me, the GOAT is the centenary white and gold Adidas.
Each to their own I say, I understand people liking tops and others not.
I went through a period of not wearing the shirts and rule of thumb I don't go for new ones but am certainly interested in replica shirts.

DP retro are good for the Replica shirts, they only have the blue 81 away one in limited sizes presently. I have purchased 2 of them over the years, they take awhile to arrive but they will come and quality is 👌

I have the Le Coq Sportif Gulf away top which is my fav of all time and quite liked the black umbro 32red top

I have that, unworn with tags on, and that's the way it will stay, magnificent shirt 💪💥
I had that shirt, signed by the whole squad that season (inc Laudrup), all official, with prem badges on it, with COA from the club.

Being a silly twat, I sold it a year or so later to get some cash together for some harebrained scheme or other. I should have framed it and never touched it. Unlikely I'll get another chance to own a piece of memorabilia like that.

I had that shirt, signed by the whole squad that season (inc Laudrup), all official, with prem badges on it, with COA from the club.

Being a silly twat, I sold it a year or so later to get some cash together for some harebrained scheme or other. I should have framed it and never touched it. Unlikely I'll get another chance to own a piece of memorabilia like that.
Ahh gutted for you mate, that would have been something that would have gained in value year on year...

The DP tops from the late 80s were the best. There was a yellow away one, only worn twice I believe (Rotherham and Cardiff), that I’d love to have got my hands on. And a light blue one, only worn once in 87(Northampton away), which is stunning too

My personal fave was the red white and green away strip (ironically also in Laudrup's first season in charge)
That was a season where every kit was a banger

Does anybody own that rare black and white hoops variety? Saw us play Leyton Orient away in it, not sure if we used it much

Does anybody own that rare black and white hoops variety? Saw us play Leyton Orient away in it, not sure if we used it much
I own a very good replica of it. Was issued in 90/91. Worn on the opening day at Leyton Orient, also worn, I think at the Rotherham FA Cup reply. Lost 3-0 and 4-0 respectively!
Not sure if we wore it again.

I own a very good replica of it. Was issued in 90/91. Worn on the opening day at Leyton Orient, also worn, I think at the Rotherham FA Cup reply. Lost 3-0 and 4-0 respectively!
Not sure if we wore it again.
We wore it in a friendly, remember a picture in the Evening post with a trialist wearing it.........remember the trialist aswell, Ari Heikennen(so).

Swansea City v Millwall

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back