• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Swansea in Gloom

BLAZE

Tommy Hutchison
Reaction score
Worth doing if you're interested in our wonderful city. It's a 2 hour guided tour around the city centre detailing murders, hauntings and other myths and legends. £11 per person

90 minutes according to the link. It involves walking about a mile.

I've done the York ghost tour a few times which was basically theatre with lots of laughs. This Swansea one - it sounds a bit heavy by comparison.

It took us 2.5 hours so I wouldnt rely on that

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230726_074217_com.fitnesskeeper.runkeeper.pro.jpg
    588 KB · Views: 491
Thanks for this, where's the link? I'm spending a week in Swansea next month after several years away (apart from the occasional match) so what should be on my to-do list?

And can anyone recommend a decent B&B? I've left this a bit late.

Thanks for this, where's the link? I'm spending a week in Swansea next month after several years away (apart from the occasional match) so what should be on my to-do list?

Glyn1 said:

Have you now decided to spend 2 weeks in Swansea? :D

https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/swansea-in-gloom-walking-tours-tickets-668160936347?aff=erelexpmlt

The link I referred to was an Evening Post write-up.

I'm no marketing guru but nevertheless I feel strongly that they need to sex up the title.

Swansea castle is supposedly haunted by a crying blue lady - the guide suggested she's a Cardiff City fan trying to come to terms with the leauge table 😂

2024/2025 fixture list release

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back