• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Swansea City confirm Luke Williams appointment

swansnews

Administrator
Reaction score
Swansea City have confirmed the appointment of Luke Williams via a Tweet from their official channel. The Tweet simply said “Luke, you are our gaffer” Luke, you are our gaffer 🦢 pic.twitter.com/vmbC52ZnU5 — Swansea City AFC (@SwansOfficial) January 5, 2024 The club’s official website confirmed...

Read more

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zeJwIB1S_jg

Good to see us finally get a new boss in, it took us long enough.

Liked his interview. Seems calm and thoughtful. What we need. Doesn't seem an arsehole like Duff was.

Hope the Yanks allow him to do a bit of business in January because he's going to need some help.

I'd like to think the faction of our support who strongly disliked 'he who shall not be named' don't taint him by association and pile into him if we lose a few games. He's going to need our patience. There's a lot to do to repair things after 5 months of Duffball. It'll take time.

Just seen his leaving interview that he did for Notts. Seems a class act in fairness

I listened to him.. he's a bit odd isn't he, so was Michael Laudrup as Darran says

Darran said:
We can’t all be normal.

You're normal, and ECB is right, you are a bit dense, plus everyone on the forum is raving insane.. but they haven't seen the dead yet :lol:

Andrew - North Hill said:
Good to see us finally get a new boss in, it took us long enough.

Liked his interview. Seems calm and thoughtful. What we need. Doesn't seem an arsehole like Duff was.

Hope the Yanks allow him to do a bit of business in January because he's going to need some help.

I'd like to think the faction of our support who strongly disliked 'he who shall not be named' don't taint him by association and pile into him if we lose a few games. He's going to need our patience. There's a lot to do to repair things after 5 months of Duffball. It'll take time.

You can’t let it go, can you? You bleat on about other posters fixating on ‘Russ’ but you bring him up 10x more often than anyone else. The past is done. Russ is gone and never coming back. Put his poster in the recycling. It’s probably a bit icky by now.

I welcome our new manager for who he is and what he is going to do, not for who he has worked with in the past, and I’ll judge him on his results at the club. You made your mind up about past managers based on pure prejudice, and your reaction to William’s first interview tells me everything I needed to know about how you’ll judge him.

I hope he succeeds for the sake of the club and the fans. You hope he succeeds so you can preserve the Cult of Russ.

cadleigh said:
You can’t let it go, can you? You bleat on about other posters fixating on ‘Russ’ but you bring him up 10x more often than anyone else. The past is done. Russ is gone and never coming back. Put his poster in the recycling. It’s probably a bit icky by now.

I welcome our new manager for who he is and what he is going to do, not for who he has worked with in the past, and I’ll judge him on his results at the club. You made your mind up about past managers based on pure prejudice, and your reaction to William’s first interview tells me everything I needed to know about how you’ll judge him.

I hope he succeeds for the sake of the club and the fans. You hope he succeeds so you can preserve the Cult of Russ.

Okey doke.

I'll be watching closely to see your reaction when the first goal kick goes wrong (actually I won't, because I already know what it'll be).

I'm just pleased that Coleman has had the good grace to admit his mistake last summer and do a 180 on it. That's the first good decision he's made since walking in through the door. Long may it continue.

I appreciate Williams coming in makes it a difficult couple of days for you and others. I won't rub it in any further.

Andrew - North Hill said:
Okey doke.

I'll be watching closely to see your reaction when the first goal kick goes wrong (actually I won't, because I already know what it'll be).

I'm just pleased that Coleman has had the good grace to admit his mistake last summer and do a 180 on it. That's the first good decision he's made since walking in through the door. Long may it continue.

I appreciate Williams coming in makes it a difficult couple of days for you and others. I won't rub it in any further.

How does the fact that Chris Davies was their first choice for new manager work with your 'do a 180' theory? Surely it's just that Luke Williams was the 2nd choice of the club and the fact he was here for a short period with Martin has nothing to do with it?

2024/2025 fixture list release

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back