• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Swans to head to Austria for pre-season

3swan

Lee Trundle
Reaction score

Swans to head to Austria for pre-season​

Swansea City will head out to Austria this summer for a pre-season training camp this summer.

The Swans are set to spend a week out on the continent, before jetting back just before the start of the season.

With the Swans all but securing Championship safety, further details of the trip are likely to be ironed out soon, but it seems likely they will also play a couple of games during their stay.

"We've got games lined up and we've a week away together to try and train really intense," Williams said

"There will be a couple of games and then we'll come back and have one probably more game then into the season.

"I don't like too hot because you can't train properly. Somewhere in Europe that's not blistering hot for me is good.

"Then you have organised teams. Some of the things you hear, teams going somewhere wonderful but the pitch was terrible and the other team didn't realise that that was the level. Not on time, things like this.

"Austria you know things are going to be civilised, organised, and well catered for. It's a good one for me."

I wonder if will have another US pre-season tour at some point. Or have the owners given up on us/too embarrassed about us now?

Swansea City v Millwall

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back