• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Suzan Eames

jacabertawe

Alan Waddle
Reaction score
Retired
https://www.swanseacity.com/news/suzan-eames-says-farewell-after-26-years-service-swansea-city
A loyal servant to the Club through thick and thin.
C'mon Sue, there must be a book in there!

jacabertawe said:
Retired
https://www.swanseacity.com/news/suzan-eames-says-farewell-after-26-years-service-swansea-city
A loyal servant to the Club through thick and thin.
C'mon Sue, there must be a book in there!

Congratulations, YJB!

Club legend. The way she’s treated my special needs daughter over the years is utterly beautiful.
She’s recently been amazing with my two young grandsons too.

Darran said:
Club legend. The way she’s treated my special needs daughter over the years is utterly beautiful.
She’s recently been amazing with my two young grandsons too.

Well said.
A lovely lady with heart of gold, and bit of a club legend.

Leon Knight not a fan? Have I missed something there?

Club legend, enjoy your retirement she's earned it..

She lives up the road from me.

Was walking the dogs a couple of years ago and she stopped to ask me "didn't I used to serve you in the Harry Griffiths Bar"?

At one game during the 2018/2019 season she came out by the dugout during the warm up,grabbed my grandson by the hand and said to him “let’s go for a walk whilst the pkayers are out on the field warming up.”

Attachments

• 19C260CF-5CDF-4640-9B36-0C19A91AC453.jpeg
    19C260CF-5CDF-4640-9B36-0C19A91AC453.jpeg
    134 KB · Views: 3,558
Wishing her the best of retirements.

Myself and our large group of mates, used to spend many 'Happy Hours' before, half-time and after matches, in the Harry Griffiths bar.

That's where we all first met Suzan, when she worked behind the bar. She was then and still is, a lovely lady. She's someone who still remembers you and makes time to say hello when she bumps into you on match days.

As was mentioned, what a book she could write about the last 26 years of her involvement at the club. What stories she could tell, what unheard versions of important club events, that we've all wondered about from time to time, could be revealed from her memoirs.

Knowing Suzan, sadly that wouldn't be her style though. She would see all those people/players/staff as friends and wouldn't betray those people or those memories.

Well done Suze, all us 'Drunketeers' wish you a fabulous retirement, you deserve it girl.

TimBowen said:
Myself and our large group of mates, used to spend many 'Happy Hours' before, half-time and after matches, in the Harry Griffiths bar.

That's where we all first met Suzan, when she worked behind the bar. She was then and still is, a lovely lady. She's someone who still remembers you and makes time to say hello when she bumps into you on match days.

As was mentioned, what a book she could write about the last 26 years of her involvement at the club. What stories she could tell, what unheard versions of important club events, that we've all wondered about from time to time, could be revealed from her memoirs.

Knowing Suzan, sadly that wouldn't be her style though. She would see all those people/players/staff as friends and wouldn't betray those people or those memories.

Well done Suze, all us 'Drunketeers' wish you a fabulous retirement, you deserve it girl.

I thought she had a magnificent personality the times we spoke, Leon Knight? Everyone has an opinion, that aside she should document her time at swansea, history requires documenting otherwise some idiot will come along and change it or even worse tear down any physical memory.

TimBowen said:

Although a drunketeer, I was always the driver. But some of my happiest times were after a win in The Harry Griff bar,
Sue would know every face and make a point of speaking to each one, only to rush off to her duties with the clubs kit that needed washing.
You’ve given many good years to our club Sue, good luck and enjoy your retirement.x

Whilst completely understandable, just erodes the 'family vibe'.

Best of luck in retirement Suzan

2024/2025 fixture list release

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back