• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Suspensions

Pontyjack

First Team Player
Reaction score
As well as Piroe being out of the next 3 games (notwithstanding a winning appeal) we also have Grimes, Fulton and Sorrinola on 4 yellows. Another one against Reading and they’ll be suspended for the Cardiff game as well.

Let's hope Sorinola gets carded on Tuesday, because it's like playing with 10 men

Skippyjack said:
Let's hope Sorinola gets carded on Tuesday, because it's like playing with 10 men

I would rather play him at RWB than Lati who Martin will play if Sorrinola is unavailable.

I'm surprised we didn't pick up a couple more cards today to be honest, Burnley were class, but when your chasing shadows it would be hard not to get frustrated and lunge in, we got a schooling, move on and try and pinch a play-off spot in an average league...

Sorinola getting a lot of unfair criticism in my opinion. Why throw him in at left wing back? He’s been superb the last few weeks playing at RWB. Russ tinkers too much, when in all honesty he could easily simplify his decisions.

Sarinola is not a championship footballer or close to it. He can put a decent cross in but that is it. Can't dribble round anyone. No pace. Just passes it backwards. Can't defend. And he prefers to play on the left.

We won't win many games with Lati and Sarinola as wing backs. Its brutal.

2024/2025 fixture list release

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back