• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Steve Harley

CurtessECarr

Tommy Hutchison
Reaction score
RIP One of my favourites. Had all his early stuff in the 70s. Seen him at the Brangwyn with about 300 people.https://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/breaking-rock-star-steve-harley-32374376

I was lucky enough to see him at Brangwyn Hall a few years back.

Admittedly I wasn't altogether sure what to expect but musically it was a very good show. He tended to talk too much between songs, mind.

Prior to seeing him I had "Sebastian" down as a sort of four minute ditty. But by the end of the night I regarded it as a bleedin' musical masterpiece.

Nice one, Steve. You did some good stuff. I'm so glad I saw your show. RIP.

He was a regular in Acapela in my village and sold out for night after night. Lovely bloke too. Still had it right to the end.

I was lucky enough to see him at Brangwyn Hall a few years back.

Admittedly I wasn't altogether sure what to expect but musically it was a very good show. He tended to talk too much between songs, mind.

Prior to seeing him I had "Sebastian" down as a sort of four minute ditty. But by the end of the night I regarded it as a bleedin' musical masterpiece.

Nice one, Steve. You did some good stuff. I'm so glad I saw your show. RIP.
Saw Dolly Parton a few years back and she was exactly the same, talked far far too much ,and at one stage you could hear a pin drop , which at a music concert isn't great.

2024/2025 fixture list release

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back