• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

SPOTY

Niigata Jack

Roger Freestone
Reaction score
Watching the Tribute to Rob Burrows its Heartbraking, :cry:

Well done to Kevin Sinfield, the saying not all Hero's wear Capes has never been so true.

Niigata Jack said:
Watching the Tribute to Rob Burrows its Heartbraking, :cry:

Well done to Kevin Sinfield, the saying not all Hero's wear Capes has never been so true.

Completely filled up listening to his story and watching how quickly that dreadful illness can take hold.

As you said - heartbreaking

exiledclaseboy said:
Been an excellent show all round.

I haven't been watching to be honest Lad came in from work and put it on, I couldn't stand the thought of putting up with Lineker, Claire Balding and Alex Scott put me right off, just thanking my lucky stars that the nauseating Shearer isn't there spouting his drivel.

Niigata Jack said:
I haven't been watching to be honest Lad came in from work and put it on, I couldn't stand the thought of putting up with Lineker, Claire Balding and Alex Scott put me right off, just thanking my lucky stars that the nauseating Shearer isn't there spouting his drivel.

I don’t mind any of them tbh.

exiledclaseboy said:
I don’t mind any of them tbh.

Mrs reckons I take to much notice :lol:

We just have to thank our lucky stars that they didn't win the World Cup :lol:

Beth Mead it is then, never really in doubt was it, she could have gone to Next and bought herself some tidy clobber to wear, :lol:

I’d have voted for Stokes but can’t deny she’s a more than worthy winner. And seemingly a very humble and well balanced person too. Well done to her.

exiledclaseboy said:
I’d have voted for Stokes but can’t deny she’s a more than worthy winner. And seemingly a very humble and well balanced person too. Well done to her.

Agreed and hope she bounces back from her injury

exiledclaseboy said:

I was gonna vote for Stokes myself, but time run out.

Hope he didn't lose because of us, :lol:

Been a hard hitting year for Sport losses

Clare Balding could barely keep it together when talking about Eddie Butler

And of course the Doddie/Burrows/Sinfield segment just finished me off, in absolute bits.

2024/2025 fixture list release

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back