• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Sory Kaba

FelindreJack

Tommy Hutchison
Reaction score
If/when we lose Joel in the summer, would you be willing to take him? Joined Cardiff in January and has scored 8 goals I believe since then in a god awful side. I personally think we could do a lot worse.

A couple of my mates are bluebirds, and they live him.
But would he be suited to our style of play?
If we played with out and out wingers, and were a bit more direct, he’d be decent for us.

Trampoline first touch, not for me.

Risc said:
Trampoline first touch, not for me.

Did you see his goal last weekend? It was outstanding to be fair, fantastic control and an overhead kick. If he’d been playing for one of the big teams it would have been all over social media.

MajorR said:
Did you see his goal last weekend? It was outstanding to be fair, fantastic control and an overhead kick. If he’d been playing for one of the big teams it would have been all over social media.

Yeah it was superb, but he has tried that in pretty much every game, and one has come off. Scored important goals which has probably kept them up but not sure he has the technical level to play here, with the way we play.

We want our striker to be mobile.

He was one of the main reasons we were allowed to sip a cup of tea every time our boys received the ball at Legoland.

Watched his goal v Watford I think. I can see why that would rarely work, both players knew what they were doing as the striker makes space for the threaded pass.

2024/2025 fixture list release

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back