• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

So where is everybody off on holidays then?

Afraid to go anywhere, every time we comeback the Lad is in hospital, we daren't go abroad.
Sorry to hear that. I am a Gold Medal whinger, but when I read stuff like this, I know I should be grateful for what I have.

Don't forget your factor 50 👍🏻
Doesn't need it now, he's fully acclimatised, he's come a long way from his days in Hereford walking along the Banks of the mighty river Wye :D

One of the good guys is Pego (y)

Last edited:
Edinburgh with the grandchildren in August and then recovering in Berlin and Munich in September.

Change the fecking record you soppy twat, anyway, I had it cut last week and its not dyed and its never been dyed.
It's funny that he never mentions his cheap trick mates dyed hair, talk about double standards.. it's like you're beneath him.. I was coming round to the fact that he was the sane one, but this just proves he's got ulterior motives

2024/2025 fixture list release

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back