• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Sir Alex

CurtessECarr

Tommy Hutchison
Reaction score
Giving evidence on behalf of Giggs. Telling the court what a wonderful man he was who never lost his temper.
Of course Sir Alex also claimed our Ash could have killed Robin Van Pursey when he kicked the ball at him.
Gotta find him Not Guilty now. :roll:

Can't say I've followed this case too deeply, but I think the detail Giggs has gone into to describe some of the fights between him and his partner sounds so rehearsed it's got to be nonsense.

What possible relevant evidence can he give? Was he there when the alleged offences took place?
I'm sure Giggs could wheel in a shed load of celebs to say what a splendid fellow he is, all of which is totally irrelevant.

Court will play on now until Goggs comes away with at least a draw

I don't think Sir Alex looked too well, very pale. Didn't he have a stroke a year or two ago?

Hope they had an interpreter there.
Plus bet he asked for extra 5 mins .

... Alex has had a few issues for last few years started around ten yrs or so ago. He has advised Giggs on his relationhips while a Utd player. This seems irrelevant to the current situation. My view is that character refs are irrelevant.

2024/2025 fixture list release

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back