• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Should I care....

legoman

Tommy Hutchison
Reaction score
...about the Hollywood actors and writers strike? Genuine question.

Depends if you like films or not. I do, and this will hold some up. But good on them for standing up for the writers.

exiledclaseboy said:
Depends if you like films or not. I do, and this will hold some up. But good on them for standing up for the writers.

If you work in the industry it is devastating news. One thing after another.

People don’t realise that people are booked to work on films for long spells and when the schedule changes or something like this happens filming just doesn’t get delayed, more likely the filming never resumes and the project gets scrapped. That includes big Hollywood A-lister type movies and the chances are that a lot of people don’t get paid.

Itchysphincter said:
People don’t realise that people are booked to work on films for long spells and when the schedule changes or something like this happens filming just doesn’t get delayed, more likely the filming never resumes and the project gets scrapped. That includes big Hollywood A-lister type movies and the chances are that a lot of people don’t get paid.

Not to mention the joiners, fibrous plasters and the trades on these sets

waynekerr55 said:
Not to mention the joiners, fibrous plasters and the trades on these sets

Yeah, it’s an industry, same as any other. Plus they have a point over the principal of AI.

Yet some tw@ts just say “get a book out”. Thanks.

Itchysphincter said:
Yeah, it’s an industry, same as any other. Plus they have a point over the principal of AI.

Yet some tw@ts just say “get a book out”. Thanks.

You're welcome, you chopsy twat.

Instead of snapping around my ankles like a puppy desperate for attention, look at what i posted. It was obvious i was advocating reading instead of watching the idiot box, and was in no way commenting on the strike action or state of affairs there.

Neath_Jack said:
You're welcome, you chopsy twat.

Instead of snapping around my ankles like a puppy desperate for attention, look at what i posted. It was obvious i was advocating reading instead of watching the idiot box, and was in no way commenting on the strike action or state of affairs there.

Too late. Engage brain before acting up all clever.

No.

Multi million/billionaires not getting more millions.

Just read that Mission Impossible 8 has been delayed. Its an industry with no drop of creativity left within it.

I'll be honest, I will be a bit gutted, purely because of the amount of decent tv series it's going to affect, The Last Of Us, House Of Dragons, Slow Horses, to name a few, but from what I have read, I completely understand why they are doing it.

JustJack said:
No.

Just read that Mission Impossible 8 has been delayed. Its an industry with no drop of creativity left within it.

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck imagine I had posted that :lol: :lol:

JustJack said:
No.

Fucking hell, if i had posted that certain posters would be calling me all sorts of beastly names.

Not a peep to you though, proof if ever it was needed :lol: :lol:

2024/2025 fixture list release

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back