• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Sheff Utd v QPR postponed

lidojack

Alan Waddle
Reaction score
Due to Covid outbreak in the QPR squad.

Worth keeping an eye on if you were thinking of travelling next weekend.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/59630050

Libertarian said:

Sorry to hear that mate.

We were thinking of coming down but with tickets and train travel costing £135 i thought I'd give it a miss.

Fireboy said:
Sorry to hear that mate.

We were thinking of coming down but with tickets and train travel costing £135 i thought I'd give it a miss.

That’s a fair amount. Lucky you hadn’t already bought the train tickets.
If our game is called off, I’ll probably go and watch Wimbledon v Portsmouth to tick their new stadium off the list.

Libertarian said:
Fireboy said:
Sorry to hear that mate.

That’s a fair amount. Lucky you hadn’t already bought the train tickets.
If our game is called off, I’ll probably go and watch Wimbledon v Portsmouth to tick their new stadium off the list.

Good on you, don't think I will be lucky enough to get to watch another game, the missus will have some job to do 🙄

We were thinking of going but I checked the train prices this morning & changed my mind!

2024/2025 fixture list release

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back