• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Season Ticket

Pegojack

Alan Curtis
Reaction score
My test for renewing my season ticket which I've had since the stadium opened was that (a) the club appoint a competent manager and (b) sign a couple of half decent players in the window.
So far they've failed on both counts.
Anyone else feeling the same?

Last edited:
Think we've got to give Williams time as quite frankly I'm not sure what a lot of people could do with this half arsed shower.

Mind you on early evidence Sheehan was getting a slightly better tune.

Well, they haven't quite met my test for renewal but I've given them the benefit of the doubt and paid for my season ticket today.
It's got nothing to do with the Yanks, the Trust, and very little to do with Luke Williams or the squad. It's to do with the fact that this is my club. STID.

Well, they haven't quite met my test for renewal but I've given them the benefit of the doubt and paid for my season ticket today.
It's got nothing to do with the Yanks, the Trust, and very little to do with Luke Williams or the squad. It's to do with the fact that this is my club. STID.
Will probably do the same myself in the next week or two, even though it's been a dreadful season with very little excitement to shout about . Have a good seat in the East stand and sit with a few of my long time friends and at something around £12 a game it's not worth giving up, even if at the end of most matches i feel like throwing it on to the pitch.

Renewed mine just before New Year. Has to be done - it's an addiction.

Renewed before New Year. As others have said it is an addiction and it’s been my club since forever.

Yes, us too after moaning for yet another season of disappointment, we have and probably always will renew.

2024/2025 fixture list release

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back