• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Season rating

We’ve recovered defensively, with Darling stepping up and what looks like 2 fantastic fullbacks in Tymon and Key.
I think Williams assessment of yesterday’s game summed this season up to be fair to him.
I have faith in Williams and we need to rebuild the squad, pronto.

This sums it up

Coleman wanted judging on his actions, pretty much all of them were terrible actions

Watson's recruitment was largely just as bad with the occasional bright spot

And then we played the trump card yesterday by picking Patino and Bashir ahead of any of our own players. Barking
Premier league Wes Burns, Fleetwood to Ipswich 70k, Premier league goalkeeper Vaclav Hladky Salford City to Ipswich 100k.
How much did we spunk on Eddie and the Fish again?
See they are out there...

Premier league Wes Burns, Fleetwood to Ipswich 70k, Premier league goalkeeper Vaclav Hladky Salford City to Ipswich 100k.

You are in severe danger of talking too much sense. How dare you.

Oh they are definitely out there, we used to find them once upon a time, but generally our player acquisition has been woeful. Also the loan players are supposed to enhance your squad, can think of only Rushworth has had that effect this season .

Yes, they are out there but you need have experienced people looking for them and who know what they're doing and not inexperienced people who think they know what they're doing

Yes, they are out there but you need have experienced people looking for them and who know what they're doing and not inexperienced people who think they know what they're doing
Aye, perhaps throw a few coins at the Ipswich head of recruitment lol.
Nah, we stuck with Paul fukin Watson 🙂↕️

Last edited:
We’ve recovered defensively, with Darling stepping up and what looks like 2 fantastic fullbacks in Tymon and Key.
I think Williams assessment of yesterday’s game summed this season up to be fair to him.
I have faith in Williams and we need to rebuild the squad, pronto.
Harry Darling only ever 'steps up' when we play Cardiff.

The rest of the time he ranges from average to awful.

We still need a complete overhaul at CB - you can't trust any of them over 46 games.

It's been a drab season and no mistake. I've only seen three games live, but have watched the majority on tinternet in my home office in Adsubia, Pego. That has been hard work much of the time, and it's a surreal experience, because I'm watching a stream on the desktop which is two minutes behind the live action, but also glancing at the live situation on Flash Scores on my phone. It's horrible when 'Big Chance' starts flashing up for the opposition on my phone, then it shows a goal for them, and I've got to wait another minute on the TV feed, knowing the goal is coming at any second. Grrrr!
The three live games were Huddersfield at home when Patino scored a last minute equaliser to get us a point, The away win at Hull (the kind of day which makes it all worthwhile) and Saturday's dismal loss to Millwall.
I suppose we should be grateful for small mercies, at least we improved enough to avoid the relegation scrap in the last weeks.
So now I wait with bated breath and not much optimism to see what the transfer window brings. I've already said we desperately need a competent goalkeeper, an aggressive, forward playing midfielder, and a decent striker. With the Yanks in charge, I don't see it happening.

I decided against renewing my season last year. So my season was a success. I watched many games on ifollow but tended to switch channels if I was not enjoying it or bored. I'm not telling how often I did it but needless to say I'm looking to renew my remote control. Awful season and I one point I feared we would go down.

“So now I wait with bated breath…”

😱😱😱😱. No. Don’t do it to yourself. Just wait until you see the first team sheet in August and take it from there.

Just need and organised and talented recruitment team...

Just like we have, oh wait...

3/10
God damn awful season, no positives to take apart from Key and maybe Ronald.
If we're still a Championship side in twelve months time it'll be an achievement.
Happy closed season troops 🫶

This thread has been warmly received, thanks to all who have chipped in so far.

The theme I'm taking from the responses so far is that my 4/10 marking was possibly too generous 😄

2024/2025 fixture list release

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back