• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Season 20/21: The Swansea City v Manchester City FA Cup 5th Round Match Thread

Which team will progress in the FA Cup on Wednesday?

• Swansea

Votes: 12 31.6%
  • Manchester City

Votes: 26 68.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Jinxy said:
Fireboy said:
I'm sure andre will be looking at both morris and arieloa (sp) and thinking yes.
Ayew would have worked his socks off, probably to no avail, so wasted energy etc. FB? For me, tonight was all about ensuring confidence remained intact - I think we just about achieved that. Cooper delayed the subs too long for me - in fairness to him this is one of very few aspects to him that needs work, and Man C sort of took their foot off the gas. No injuries, pride intact, some debutants blooded so all in all a decent night - I think! Would have been interesting had we been there though - the atmosphere last time was buzzing. Onwards and upwards eh!

I was saying that andre will work well alongside morris, hes faster and stronger than lowe.

Fireboy said:
Jinxy said:
Ayew would have worked his socks off, probably to no avail, so wasted energy etc. FB? For me, tonight was all about ensuring confidence remained intact - I think we just about achieved that. Cooper delayed the subs too long for me - in fairness to him this is one of very few aspects to him that needs work, and Man C sort of took their foot off the gas. No injuries, pride intact, some debutants blooded so all in all a decent night - I think! Would have been interesting had we been there though - the atmosphere last time was buzzing. Onwards and upwards eh!

I was saying that andre will work well alongside morris, hes faster and stronger than lowe.
Ah yes, gotcha. Agree. Sometimes Lowe is slow to see the opportunity? I like him mind. Was it Shankly that said Dalglish was the quickest striker he'd worked with - ran the 1st 5 yards in his head. Same thing, but I think he has potential. If Cooper seriously thought we were in with a shout, he'd have started Hourihane. Did you see the wry smile when he came on?! Ayew holds the promotion key all but, and Mr Cooper knows it. I predicted he'd not feature tonight. Nice to get one right now and again eh!

Jinxy said:
Fireboy said:
Ah yes, gotcha. Agree. Sometimes Lowe is slow to see the opportunity? I like him mind. Was it Shankly that said Dalglish was the quickest striker he'd worked with - ran the 1st 5 yards in his head. Same thing, but I think he has potential. If Cooper seriously thought we were in with a shout, he'd have started Hourihane. Did you see the wry smile when he came on?! Ayew holds the promotion key all but, and Mr Cooper knows it. I predicted he'd not feature tonight. Nice to get one right now and again eh!

I too love lowe for his sheer workrate and endeavour but he is slow to take an opportunity as was shown in the first half when he had a half chance, he took a touch when top PL strikers hit it first time, tonight was food for thought for cooper, we have a strong bench and hopefully these players will be upping their efforts in training to prove themselves.

Mancs not very complimentary about us

https://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/threads/swansea-fa-cup-post-match-thread.349508/page-1

legoman said:

https://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/threads/swansea-fa-cup-post-match-thread.349508/page-1

We'll just ignore the Laporte lunge then, because he was totally in control at all times.

I've read 2 pages of that utter shite and I'm not going to waste anymore of my precious time on those plastic self entitled pricks, I bet 90% of the cunts never watched them when they were in the old second division.

Their comments go to show what the PL has become, a fucking pantomime where you cannot even touch a player let alone tackle them.

legoman said:

So, to sum up:
(1) We are a bunch of fouling thugs who tried to kick them off the pitch.
(2) The referee gave Swansea everything and City nothing.
(3) The BBC is biased against them.

It must be very difficult to make yourself the victim when you're in City's position, but some of them managed it easily.

But on the positive side, someone did say that we had fallen away from being a side that played attractive, easy-on-the eye football, so at least we still have that reputation. :D

Glyn1 said:
legoman said:

So, to sum up:
(1) We are a bunch of fouling thugs who tried to kick them off the pitch.
(2) The referee gave Swansea everything and City nothing.
(3) The BBC is biased against them.

It must be very difficult to make yourself the victim when you're in City's position, but some of them managed it easily.

But on the positive side, someone did say that we had fallen away from being a side that played attractive, easy-on-the eye football, so at least we still have that reputation. :D

Pep was quite complimentary before the game and he knows more than their entire fanbase so it's hard to put into words how little I care about what they think. :D

2024/2025 fixture list release

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back