• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Schofield

JustJack

Lee Trundle
Reaction score
It's all starting to crumble for him.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-65658609

Do your own research on social media, that's all I probably can say.

I thought it was bizarre a few years ago when he was hailed a brave hero for coming out by his luvvie friends. He was a complete c**t and his family were the victims.

Brave hero my arse.

Worked with Holly for years and never got an errection. Seems impossible.

Good riddance, every numbskall can go from ITV, it's sheer torture that channel, save some money on the reform system, instead of sentencing drug dealers to 3 or 4 years inside, make them watch gmtv, lorraine, this morning and loose women every day for the next 5 years,

Ahh well, the Beeb Aye :lol:

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/lifestyle/tv/phillip-schofield-new-show-itv-26958608

I would rather cut my bollox off and fry them in a simmering heat, than watch Schofield

jack123 said:
I would rather cut my bollox off and fry them in a simmering heat, than watch Schofield

So you hate ITV and the Beeb. What do you like?

Itchysphincter said:
So you hate ITV and the Beeb. What do you like?

An individual channel? Can't say I favour any particular one, it seems all the best content is spread across multiple platforms, netflix, amazon, disney ,paramount.

Looking at BBC1 from 7pm, Countryfile, Antiques Roadshow, Ten Pound Pons, ITV from 7pm Family Fortunes, The Chase Celebrity Special, Malpractice, needles to say I won't be viewing any of that.

Things that will not age well..

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-65669427

It's not like they have a case study from another broadcaster to learn from..

J_B said:
I thought it was bizarre a few years ago when he was hailed a brave hero for coming out by his luvvie friends. He was a complete c**t and his family were the victims.

Brave hero my arse.

Perhaps not the best term used to sign off your post, JB!

jack123 said:
An individual channel? Can't say I favour any particular one, it seems all the best content is spread across multiple platforms, netflix, amazon, disney ,paramount.

Looking at BBC1 from 7pm, Countryfile, Antiques Roadshow, Ten Pound Pons, ITV from 7pm Family Fortunes, The Chase Celebrity Special, Malpractice, needles to say I won't be viewing any of that.

We're enjoying Ten Pound Poms here in Lego towers

legoman said:
We're enjoying Ten Pound Poms here in Lego towers

Ah good, glad you are enjoying.. :) In all honesty I have no clue about that one, I was slightly hesitant about putting unknowns in.. :D

Although not for me, just checked on IMBD, and it only scores 6.7, I only watch 7.8 and above. :cool:

I've a feeling there is a world of shit coming his way. He doesn't seem too popular with most celebs and a cupboard full of skeletons is about to be opened. Has Holly found out what's what and wants fck all to do with it ?

sainthelens said:
I've a feeling there is a world of s**t coming his way. He doesn't seem too popular with most celebs and a cupboard full of skeletons is about to be opened. Has Holly found out what's what and wants fck all to do with it ?

Lots of unsavoury rumours about him and superinjunctions around. ITV need to tread carefully.

2024/2025 fixture list release

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back