• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Russian Concert Hall attacked

I think Putin is most likely, to stir up even greater hate for Ukraine, who he will no doubt be blaming. My other theory is possibly renegade members of the Wagner Group in revenge for the assassination of their leader Prigozhin by Putin a while back.
EDIT: it seems Islamic State is now also coming into the frame, according to the Guardian.

Last edited:
Absolute scum, whoever they are. It's a crying shame, that they think human life is so easy to take away. :(

Last edited:
Looks like its IS, but Putin will stir it up to try and implicate Ukraine. He’s now claiming they were heading to the West to escape via Ukraine which I think is crackers. Why would they try to escape through the most militarised and secure border in Russia. If the Americans warned the Russians of an impending attack and the Russians ignored it, then Putin and his intelligence services would suffer a backlash if that news got out.

What drives someone to go out and take another life, revenge, religion or just pure evil...

2024/2025 fixture list release

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back