• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Rotherham v Plymouth

Ringwood

First Team Player
Reaction score
Rotherham down tonight if they don't win. Big night for Plymouth too if they come a cropper...

I think Plymouth will stay up comfortably, got a great away following and a tidy away trip for us...

I think Plymouth will stay up comfortably, got a great away following and a tidy away trip for us...
It's a cracking day out, I hope they stay up and if they do the away fixture is kind to us (caveat that we stay up as well).

Haven't got a Clucas is having a mare. Can't believe what we paid for him

Rotherham are very poor... they could make us look like Real Madrid...

Relegation number 4 of a glitteringly sh!t career for Clucas then. You might say it’s a pattern…

Relegation number 4 of a glitteringly sh!t career for Clucas then. You might say it’s a pattern…
To be fair, his match winning performance against Arsenal should have helped us stay up if Carvalhal hadn’t shit the bed. We took 18 points from 10 games during that period.

He was mostly gash of course, and is probably a multi millionaire. I’d settle for a career like that at 30 or whatever. The glitteringly shit errors are with the people that bought him and paid him.

To be fair, his match winning performance against Arsenal should have helped us stay up if Carvalhal hadn’t shit the bed. We took 18 points from 10 games during that period.

He was mostly gash of course, and is probably a multi millionaire. I’d settle for a career like that at 30 or whatever. The glitteringly shit errors are with the people that bought him and paid him.
July 2017 ... Liverpool pay Hull approx £8M for Andy Robertson.

Aug 2017 ... Swansea pay Hull approx £16M for Sam Clucas. 😂

July 2017 ... Liverpool pay Hull approx £8M for Andy Robertson.

Aug 2017 ... Swansea pay Hull approx £16M for Sam Clucas. 😂
That really is no laughing matter. It's not the amount of money you spend, it's who you spend it on that counts. You only have to look at our pre season purchases to realise that. For years we had the ideal formula but somehow veered away from it , and as they say, the rest is history.

That really is no laughing matter. It's not the amount of money you spend, it's who you spend it on that counts. You only have to look at our pre season purchases to realise that. For years we had the ideal formula but somehow veered away from it , and as they say, the rest is history.
Can add Bony and Ayew to that list. It all became very desperate towards the end.

2024/2025 fixture list release

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back