• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

RM Guardian interview

jacabertawe

Alan Waddle
Reaction score
https://www.theguardian.com/football/football-league-blog/2021/nov/18/swansea-russell-martin-manager-philosophy?CMP=Share_AndroidApp_Other

Nice article. Am I the only one who didn't know he was the youngest manager in the top four divisions?

"They rank first in the division for forward passes and successful passes into the final third"

Well that puts a hole in some posters arguments.

DJack said:
"They rank first in the division for forward passes and successful passes into the final third"

None so blind, and all that.

DJack said:

Anyone who can't see that we're playing a far more aggressive and attractive style than the last two years is either thick or a troll.

Despite some poor results , when we have won its our midfield that has impressed me.
We used to be weak but now we have some "dog" out there.

Dr. Winston said:
DJack said:

Anyone who can't see that we're playing a far more aggressive and attractive style than the last two years is either thick or a troll.

Mostly trolls I’d say to be fair.

Dr. Winston said:
DJack said:

Rubbish, we played beautifully for 5 minutes in a 0-0 with Birmingham.

monmouth said:
Dr. Winston said:

Rubbish, we played beautifully for 5 minutes in a 0-0 with Birmingham.

Got some highlights? Asking for another poster...

Risc said:
Dr. Winston said:

Mostly trolls I’d say to be fair.

Are you saying that there are intelligent trolls?

2024/2025 fixture list release

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back