• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Recording Swans TV

legoman

Tommy Hutchison
Reaction score
Any of you chaps tech experts enough to know whether it's possible to record Swans TV? Will be out tomorrow but would have liked to record it

Try not to self harm.

Watch something enjoyable instead if at all possible.

If anyone is interested, I downloaded AZ Screen Recorder to my Samsung Android tablet and had my son activate the recording as he was watching while I was out. Easy to use and works a treat

Windows key plus ‘G’ opens up the ‘gaming’ screen recorder. Easy to use. Sorry Legoman, I assumed that no one would be at the PC so didn’t suggest it. Not sure if this is on all Windows computers but I think it is.

Some streaming services block these screen recorders though, e.g. Sky Go will turn off if you use it.

It’s a shame SwansTV doesn’t make full re-runs available…is this not a thing? Can’t remember.

legoman said:
If anyone is interested, I downloaded AZ Screen Recorder to my Samsung Android tablet and had my son activate the recording as he was watching while I was out. Easy to use and works a treat

MrSwerve said:
Windows key plus ‘G’ opens up the ‘gaming’ screen recorder. Easy to use. Sorry Legoman, I assumed that no one would be at the PC so didn’t suggest it. Not sure if this is on all Windows computers but I think it is.

Some streaming services block these screen recorders though, e.g. Sky Go will turn off if you use it.

It’s a shame SwansTV doesn’t make full re-runs available…is this not a thing? Can’t remember.

Thanks for this, I'd never heard of that. Is there a way to delay the start of a recording and also is there a time limit to recordings?

2024/2025 fixture list release

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back