• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Question about Botox in Swansea

Squarebear

Tommy Hutchison
Reaction score
Let's face it (ha, did you see what I did there?) Botox has more or less become an industry standard for ladies out there in the 21st century. I've four beautiful young women in my family, all intelligent, high-achievers, and as difficult as I find it to accept, the three of them who've hit thirty are all using Botox.

Anyway, I digress.

Mrs Bear is a beautiful specimen nearing 60 years of age, and though I tell her she looks great she has decided Botox is in her future.

With that in mind, dare I ask if anyone on here can offer insights/recommendations of Swansea-based practitioners who've treated people in their fifties and sixties? Who was it? How many treatments? How were results?

Squarebear said:
Let's face it (ha, did you see what I did there?) Botox has more or less become an industry standard for ladies out there in the 21st century. I've four beautiful young women in my family, all intelligent, high-achievers, and as difficult as I find it to accept, the three of them who've hit thirty are all using Botox.

Anyway, I digress.

Mrs Bear is a beautiful specimen nearing 60 years of age, and though I tell her she looks great she has decided Botox is in her future.

With that in mind, dare I ask if anyone on here can offer insights/recommendations of Swansea-based practitioners who've treated people in their fifties and sixties? Who was it? How many treatments? How were results?

The NHS use it a lot, its classed as a muscle relaxant in their use, my son has Botox treatment regularly to treat muscle spasms, I don't understand its use in the Beauty industry though.

Just Googled this though it may help

https://www.dermaskin.co.uk/atoz/botox-clinics-in-swansea/

Niigata Jack said:
Squarebear said:

Anyway, I digress.

The NHS use it a lot, its classed as a muscle relaxant in their use, my son has Botox treatment regularly to treat muscle spasms, I don't understand its use in the Beauty industry though.

Stick some in your gums and you might not be able to open your mouth for a couple of days.

Darran said:
Niigata Jack said:

Stick some in your gums and you might not be able to open your mouth for a couple of days.

Silly Twat

I agree with you that many women are now using botox injections to look better.

I agree with you that many women are now using botox injections to look better.

I agree with you that many women are now using botox injections to look better. I don't find anything bad in this situation, especially if they fix some details and go too deep into the botox injections

I have used Botox injections about four times in my life. First, I had my upper lip augmented and my asymmetry of the lips corrected. Six months later, I got injections to smooth out wrinkles on my forehead. Then I repeated the procedure and got some Botox in my cheekbones. It was a good experience. I am grateful to my doctor. But now I'm taking comprehensive care of my facial skin and don't need Botox. I'm getting the Filler Treatment in Woodland Hills. Hyaluronic Acid Dermal Fillers help my skin look young and healthy. Unfortunately, we can't stop the aging process, but we can slow it down.

EmilyLi said:
I have used Botox injections about four times in my life. First, I had my upper lip augmented and my asymmetry of the lips corrected. Six months later, I got injections to smooth out wrinkles on my forehead. Then I repeated the procedure and got some Botox in my cheekbones.

Blaze, is this another one?

How do these things work then? Someone must be making the account, then turning it over to an AI bot? Is that how they work?

Neath_Jack said:
Blaze, is this another one?

How do these things work then? Someone must be making the account, then turning it over to an AI bot? Is that how they work?

Watch The Apprentice tomorrow night, its an eye opener, but each to they're own and who am I to argue.

Jack2jack said:
How-an-AI-Chatbot-Works.png

I think that's a different thing mate, may be wrong mind you! I think that is a chatbot and the things on here are spambots?

Niigata Jack said:
Watch The Apprentice tomorrow night, its an eye opener, but each to they're own and who am I to argue.

Absolutely no chance of me watching that, i cannot cope with the 'types' that appear on there. They remind me of business development managers, or salespersons. Not for me.

2024/2025 fixture list release

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back