• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Priti Patel

Reaction score
Lisa brought up the lovely Priti Patel in the Sarah Everard thread, but I thought it better to start a new thread than potentially derail that one.

I see the government are using a pandemic to try and pass laws that will massively affect people's right to protest and give the police more powers than ever to invade our privacy (although if you believe the Telegraph, she's 'cleaning up law on protests that damage democracy').

I hope all the Covid deniers and lockdown haters will put just as much effort into protesting this assault on our civil liberties. I'm not holding my breath though...

Bill to extend powers until September for Covid restrictions coming in the next week

Reading a lot on social media that lockdown restrictions to continue for further 6 months. Was never a fan of conspiracy theories but something is definitely afoot. Time we all woke up and take to the streets. Shouldn't be putting up with this shit.

Darran said:
Swanjaxs said:
Wow big call that mate!

Thatcher surely 🤔

Well pound for pound across the board with JRM,Gove,Hancock,Patel,Raab,Truss etc I think I’m probably right.

Politically you may disagree with the Thatcher government, but it was not corrupt and full of liars.

Ministers resigned over far less that these crooks are doing on a daily basis.

I agree with Mr Prosser here.

Professor said:
Darran said:
Well pound for pound across the board with JRM,Gove,Hancock,Patel,Raab,Truss etc I think I’m probably right.

Politically you may disagree with the Thatcher government, but it was not corrupt and full of liars.

Ministers resigned over far less that these crooks are doing on a daily basis.

I agree with Mr Prosser here.

Thank you Wiggy.

Also reading that Drakeford would consider a 6pm curfew for men . Not mentioning of course that his son is a convicted rapist.
Jesus fckn wept.

sainthelens said:
Also reading that Drakeford would consider a 6pm curfew for men . Not mentioning of course that his son is a convicted rapist.
Jesus fckn wept.

Anyone believing that needs to have a word with themselves.

https://twitter.com/fmwales/status/1370333991056850955?s=21

Darran said:
sainthelens said:
Jesus fckn wept.

Sorry your wrong Daz, that's his follow up tweet, his initial talk was he'd considered it.

sainthelens said:
Darran said:

Sorry your wrong Daz, that's his follow up tweet, his initial talk was he'd considered it.

Yes that’s right he was asked a question and answered it with If there were a crisis and you needed to take dramatic action that allowed that crisis to be drawn down, then of course you'd be prepared to consider all measures that would make a difference.”

Which was a superb answer unless of course you want to read something into it that he didn’t say.

Just for the record I’m not a big fan of the bloke either.

Darran said:
sainthelens said:

Yes that’s right he was asked a question and answered it with If there were a crisis and you needed to take dramatic action that allowed that crisis to be drawn down, then of course you'd be prepared to consider all measures that would make a difference.”

Which was a superb answer unless of course you want to read something into it that he didn’t say.

Pretty low using his son’s crimes as a stick to beat Drakeford with as well.

exiledclaseboy said:
Darran said:

Pretty low using his son’s crimes as a stick to beat Drakeford with as well.

Priti low even 👍

sainthelens said:
Jesus fckn wept.

6pm curfew for men? Okay let’s see how many birds are gonna tarmac the M27 at 2am.

2024/2025 fixture list release

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back