• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Potter Palace.

Itchysphincter

Alan Curtis
Reaction score
Nice move for him and a good chance to wash of the Chelsea stench.

Itchysphincter said:

Was reading earlier that Leicester are desperate to get him in there.

Swansea93 said:
Was reading earlier that Leicester are desperate to get him in there.

Mmmm relegated Leicester or established Premier league Palarse 🤔

I think I read that he had £15m compo on the back of his Chelsea sacking. I guess he has spent a million of that on looking after those around him and two weeks all inclusive in the Maldives. Back to work now and another bumper contract that rewards both success and failure.

When he transforms the Eagles as he did the Seagulls, his stock will be elevated ever higher.

The big boys will come calling again. His ‘failure’ at Chelsea will be seen as a positive on his CV, just like when captains of industry actively look for boardroom candidates who have a failure under their belts. Success and failure are proper bed mates. At the top.

We truly have some cracking ex Swans managers flying our flag (Russy will ofc be the glaring exception).

He will have a harder job at Palace, he was lucky at Brighton to have an incredible scouting infrastructure behind him.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zTeweNJAR3k

I've read all about Tony Bloom and the guys in charge at Brighton. They have to be the best run club....anywhere. And Potter should have stayed there. Just like plenty, he's a greedy cvnt....nothing to do with ambition.

Itchysphincter said:
Yeah, Croydon and Palace big rivals.

They've been gig rivals for donkeys years, been a quite a few fans on either side jailed after clashes.

Neath_Jack said:
They've been gig rivals for donkeys years, been a quite a few fans on either side jailed after clashes.

I used to live not far from Croydon and it was a huge game. Bigger fanbase than people give them credit for.

Itchysphincter said:
I used to live not far from Croydon and it was a huge game. Bigger fanbase than people give them credit for.

I used to work with someone from Croydon and I thought he was pulling my leg when he started on about it.

Itchysphincter said:

Another one like Russ who underachieved here. Had more than enough of a decent squad to have got us in the play offs , but failed miserably and made a p*ss poor attempt at getting us back up at the first attempt. Like Russ he had issues picking his top keeper and played Nordfelt a lot.

2024/2025 fixture list release

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back