• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Pompey promoted

Had a brilliant day out there, Jan 2009 for the FA cup game. Dumped the holders out in their back yard

Last time I went was in the FA Cup match, what a day that was.

One of the only other clubs I have affection for. A mate is a big fan so been to Fratton a few times and even to Ninian to watch them in a cup game. Chuffed they’re back.

Great memories of the FA cup game there under Martinez. I think they were the holders when we knocked them out down there?

If Derby and Bolton make up the numbers for promotion which looks likely, then no weak side promoted. We'd better be on the ball over the summer recruitment.

Remember going into the away end and seeing a woman putting her washing out in the adjoining garden ! Old school.

One of my cousins lives there, but he's a massive Jack been an east stand season ticket holder for years.

Swansea City v Millwall

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back