• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Playoff Finals ranked

JackSomething said:
A ranking of the 16 Championship playoff finals that have been played at the new Wembley:

https://www.football365.com/news/ranking-championship-play-off-finals-wembley-overdue-classic

Spoiler: We don't make top spot, but the game that does actually makes coming second a better result...

‘Multiple years of Swansea doing Swansea things’. You can say that again.

That Blackpool Cardiff game was bloody enjoyable too. When the rat faced muppet put them ahead, I was a tad concerned. Not for long 🤣

That’s a good read. So many results and games that I don’t really recall, I also forgot about Hull having a second Premier League spell.

As for today, I don’t really care who wins.

Massive clash of styles in todays game, the thugs of Luton Town up against the footballers and panache of Coventry City.

Cooperman said:
That’s a good read. So many results and games that I don’t really recall, I also forgot about Hull having a second Premier League spell.

As for today, I don’t really care who wins.

I want Luton to win. Crap team, crap place, crap ground, but my nephew has been a season ticket holder for donkey’s and the nobs of the PL will hate going there. They will be like us, never expected in a million years to have another day in the sun. G’ wan the hatters, hoof Cov into orbit.

On a side issue, has ever two such disgusting places as Coventry and Luton contested this? Even with Hull involved, West Ham has been cleaned up a bit now. I suppose Derby and Hull runs it close, but I think Coventry is more revolting even than Derby, and Luton is simply out on its own.

Niigata Jack said:
Massive clash of styles in todays game, the thugs of Luton Town up against the footballers and panache of Coventry City.

Footballers, Coventry and panache are 3 words that should never be used in the same sentence.

sainthelens said:
Footballers, Coventry and panache are 3 words that should never be used in the same sentence.

Only word I thought of in that moment mun :lol:

I put style first of all and then had a rethink and edited it :lol:

Darran said:
I don’t want to sound rude but I couldn’t give a f*ck who wins.

Same here. There's usually at least one c*nt of a team/manager in there, but this year I can just enjoy the drama,

One of these teams is going to the PL? Jesus wept.

Edit…bloody hell Cooper would have a wet dream over that goal.

As I type this Luton Score! I can’t fucking stand either team tbh but unfortunately one of them has to win. If I had to pick, I’d go for Coventry, but that’s because I REALLY can’t fucking stand Luton!

Fckn hate both. But be ok with Luton going up, we always seem to do better v Cov.
Plus I'd like to see few of their butes try it on again down here next season.

2024/2025 fixture list release

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back