• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Players getting injuries at this stage.

It stops players being booed unnecessarily. It's why key information often doesn't come out in bigger clubs.

Also makes an asset unsaleable too
Clubs know on the grapevine what the story is regardless to what is put to press for the fans etc.
Players are mollycoddled too much this day and age.......build character not entitled cry babies and if booing fans get to a player then that speaks volumes.

He has his agent working overtime…I hope.

Gash player, so I hope we will help him on his way.
If we get a bit of money and he gets a move then so be it.......i would think something is being done already given his self diagnosed injury.

We have Cabango and Darling, if Wood goes then we are in the market for 2 centre halves and his fee helps to get those in and a few other positions.

If we get a bit of money and he gets a move then so be it.......i would think something is being done already given his self diagnosed injury.

We have Cabango and Darling, if Wood goes then we are in the market for 2 centre halves and his fee helps to get those in and a few other positions.
Darling we should be building our defence around, Cabango if he can play more like Wednesday and less like... well pretty much the rest of the season can stay too. A younger understudy and an older experienced head for when backs are against the wall would suit us just fine.

Our midfield is in need of the most surgery in my opinion.

Clubs know on the grapevine what the story is regardless to what is put to press for the fans etc.
Players are mollycoddled too much this day and age.......build character not entitled cry babies and if booing fans get to a player then that speaks volumes.
There are more ways to skin a cat than voicing it in public. In instances it's deserved but if it's a young kid that obviously needs nurturing then this is the right approach.

And perhaps keep it in house to get decent money.

Wood being with the England U21 set up will have them coaches agents players spreading his name around, he thinks he’s bigger than Swansea, happy if we get the 10M we was offered by Russy last summer.

The three current CB's is hopefully not our line up for the start of next season

Darling we should be building our defence around, Cabango if he can play more like Wednesday and less like... well pretty much the rest of the season can stay too. A younger understudy and an older experienced head for when backs are against the wall would suit us just fine.

Our midfield is in need of the most surgery in my opinion.

The whole team needs ripping up and starting again.

You can't trust any of our 3 permanent centre backs, they've all been here at least two seasons now and time and again they've proved that over 46 games they'll offer you no more than half a dozen decent games a season. Some of their defending is absolutely scandalous. You can't trust them, they'll let you down time and again, they're not good enough.

Central midfield - for differing reasons wouldn't keep any of them. Clear them all out. Start again.

Centre forwards - I'd keep Cullen as a squad player but we need to get shot of Yates and Kuk as quick as we can.

All the loanees can go back, timewasters all.

Only our GK, Key, Tymon, Ginnelly and our two wingers from Jan are worth persevering with.

It's a really limited squad full of inconsistent, hot and cold players. Needs a massive shake up.

2024/2025 fixture list release

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back