• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Players' awards evening (1st May)

Kyle Naughton deserves an Outstanding Contribution Award for his service and impact. This will surely be his last season.
Shame he got injured, as he was a class above anyone else on the pitch for a few games. It makes you wonder why Martin overlooked him for so long, and then Duff too, as there isn't a better defender in the club when he's fit.

Shame he got injured, as he was a class above anyone else on the pitch for a few games. It makes you wonder why Martin overlooked him for so long, and then Duff too, as there isn't a better defender in the club when he's fit.
Martin kept playing him at centre half and a centre half at right back.

And Aleksandar Mitrović for one, was extremely grateful that he did as he comfortably helped himself to a hat-trick.
Most strikers were grateful when played us under Martin. I can't speak for everyone else, it was the longest two years of my life when he was in charge.

Full list of winners​

Under 21s' Player of the Season (sponsored by Swansea Decorating Service) – Filip Lissah

Academy Player of the Season (sponsored by the Plough & Harrow, Murton) – Aimar Govea

Community Champion award (sponsored by Pure Swansea) - Maggie’s Swansea

Best Newcomer of the Season (sponsored by Ammcom) – Josh Tymon

Swansea City Women Top Goalscorer (sponsored by Peter Lynn & Partners) – Katy Hosford

Swansea City Men’s Top Goalscorer (sponsored by Peter Lynn & Partners) – Jamal Lowe and Jerry Yates

Goal of the season (sponsored by the lcv group) - Josh Ginnelly v Northampton Town

Swansea City Women Players’ Player of the Season (sponsored by Owens) – Ellie Lake

Swansea City Men’s Players’ Player of the Season (Sponsored by Owens) – Carl Rushworth

Swansea City Women Supporters' Player of the Season (sponsored by SA1 Solutions) – Katy Hosford

Swansea City Men’s Supporters’ Player of the season (sponsored by SA1 Solutions) – Carl Rushworth

Lifetime Achievement award (sponsored by Swansea City Supporters’ Trust) – Stuart McDonald

Alan Curtis Award (sponsored by Swansea Building Society) – Mel Nurse

The way to judge the season is to ask yourself ( if a ST holder)...was the 400 or so bucks worth it?
I left the stadium pissed off so many tines it was becoming the norm.
Less than a handful of happy walks out if the east.
Still yet to renew, but against my better judgement, just know I will.

Martin kept playing him at centre half and a centre half at right back.
And a right back on the wing. And a central midfielder out wide. And a centre forward out wide for five or ten minutes when we were already losing. But it was the squad that was the problem obviously.

Last edited:
Jesus christ, reading this thread is like watching an episode of Baby Reindeer!

Onto the thread and taking it back on track

All awards were smack on for me except for the top goalscorer award with one game to go(could be interesting Saturday).

I would have thought Sam Parker the more likely for academy player of the season given his impact for both the u21s early on, and then the first team. Incredible progression in the last 12 months.

Not seen much from Govea by comparison. Lissah's had a pretty poor end of the season with the u21s but not many standouts for that award given the alarming number of injuries in that squad.

I would have thought Sam Parker the more likely for academy player of the season given his impact for both the u21s early on, and then the first team. Incredible progression in the last 12 months.

Not seen much from Govea by comparison. Lissah's had a pretty poor end of the season with the u21s but not many standouts for that award given the alarming number of injuries in that squad.
Fair comment, maybe would have had it if he hadn't been injured and out for a certain % of games.

Swansea City v Millwall

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back